PDA

View Full Version : Ae?

AnemicRoyalty
01-22-2003, 07:57 PM
someone please tell me how you can get the A and E together when typing

swaps
01-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Read on... (http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1281)

MushroomStamp
01-23-2003, 04:12 AM
an easier way to do it without memorizing the stroke sequence is (if you're on a windows box) click

start->Programs->Accessories->SystemTools->CharacterMap

From there you can invoke any character your font set is capable of displaying. (you need to select and copy, then paste where you want it) It also shows the stroke sequence for each one.

Windowlicker
01-23-2003, 11:04 AM
1) type the letters A and E

2) keep your eyes on these two letters

3) move your head slowly towards the monitor

Hopefully this works.

Mark D
01-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Hold Alt on left of keyboard, type 1 4 6 on the left number pad.

rikij
01-29-2003, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the computer for all of those "alt" character codes? You know, alt+161, etc. I know you can go to the character map, but for some reason I can not find the numbers. I would rather know the code than have to drag the stuff. Thanks:)

MushroomStamp
01-30-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by rikij
Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere on the computer for all of those "alt" character codes? You know, alt+161, etc. I know you can go to the character map, but for some reason I can not find the numbers. I would rather know the code than have to drag the stuff. Thanks:)

The character map tells you the stroke sequence for each character that has one, so you don't have to copy and paste. Its all there.