PDA

View Full Version : call me closed minded

PotMan420
01-21-2003, 04:58 PM
personally i fuckin love to chill with my friends, smoke some pot, and listen to Tool. a lot of people seem to be angry at people that do this but it gives you a way better experience!besides, it is better than masturbating to them like some sick fucks.cuz someone has to agree with me, Tool doesnt deserve that

46&2
01-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Umm... I don't know about jacking off. But I certainly like having sex when Lateralus is playing. Its really nice.

Penguin
02-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Do it to Third Eye. Oh yeah!

crow011
02-02-2003, 08:08 PM
ummm . . . i havent told this to many people, but . . .

i lost my virginity to the album "aenima" . . . kick arse . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

ps: and dude, do whatever you want to when it comes to listening to your tunes . . . its all good . . .

Loej
02-07-2003, 11:50 AM
"it gives you a way better experience"

To you.

Masturbation is self love. It's the way I show myself that I car about my well being. If I combined masturbation with TooL it is mixing two things I love and two things that help me grow. My brain will evolve at a extrodinary rate.

You call me a sick fuck, but we all experience TooL in our own ways.

forty6n2
02-17-2003, 03:57 PM
Amen LoeJ

quacksdontecho
02-21-2003, 09:15 PM
I will play Triad and masturbate. I will play ænema and have sex. I will play Whatever the fuck I want to play doing whatever the fuck I want to because TOOL has sold me this product that only increases the pleasure. It's meaningful...it's something...it's mine. And nobody can take it away.

ObviousParadox
02-22-2003, 09:42 AM
you're 'closed minded'

seraph
02-22-2003, 10:25 AM
For fast effective relief, Tool on the can does wonders and the message in the music is only too clear.

"Shit adds up at the bottom."
"It's deep and rich like silt on a riverbed"
"I wanna see it all come down, suck it down, flush it down"
"Reaching out to embrace the rectum"

as far as sexual etiquette goes, I've always been intrigued with the idea of sex while listening to Mer De Noms.

Prying open my brown eye,
seraph +=)

Mark D
02-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by ObviousParadox
you're 'closed minded'

Dammit I was going to say that!

Slowly posting: Mark D