PDA

View Full Version : Stinkfist/ prison sex

Kapoo
08-11-2004, 08:59 PM
anyone ever notice that the beginnings of prison sex ans stinkfist sound alike, maybe im just on crack. post bitches

Mr Omnipotent
08-12-2004, 04:10 PM
i noticed these are the two songs people use as reference to say that tool is a buncha gay guys... i want to kill those people

NOeggs23
09-19-2004, 05:22 PM
i like it that tool makes people think theyre gay cuz if u cant listen to gay people sing then you probably arent open minded enough to get tools message.

scummonk
09-24-2004, 08:52 AM
yer, people see that when i'm listenin to "prison sex" they go "oh my god, that is real gay, are they gay?!" and assume it even more when i have "maynard's dick" on.
have people not heard of dont judge book by its cover? jeez/

Windir
09-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I luckely never have any of those problems - cause all my friends are amazingly closed minded and all hate, - or even worse - dont know Tool. I know... I know... I should kill them. Probably do if they dont listen to their new shit when it comes out. Heh.

Kapoo
12-26-2004, 07:01 AM
i like it that tool makes people think theyre gay cuz if u cant listen to gay people sing then you probably arent open minded enough to get tools message.

I agree you kinda kick ass a little bit

Prison Sex
12-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Most of my friends hate Tool also, because they too are not very open-minded. Most of them are "punk" and without even listening to any of the songs, say they hate Tool.

schismreflection
12-29-2004, 04:37 PM
You either hate Tool or love them and can't get enough of them, luckily enough all my friends love them. Call me a crackhead as well but i think they sound similar also.

dark_Speedo
08-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah all of my friends are the same way... but back to the subject, personally, i don't think they sound the same at all, they are totally different. Prison sex is just adam sliding his pick on the e string, but Stinkfist... harmonix and ring modulators and whatever the hell he uses i cant tell. Deffinitly the best intro to an album I will ever hear.