PDA

View Full Version : Liner Notes Question

Croteau
01-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Has anyone noticed in reading the liner notes that it specifically mentions the fact that Danny uses Sonor Drums, but it doesnt say anything about any other members equipment, like Adam uses Gibson Guitars, or Justin uses Wal Basses..? i dont have any unerlying theories, i just find it odd that the band stresses the importance of the four as a unit, but then only mentions one members equipment, as if it was more important than any other. Just a thought.

Croteau
01-20-2003, 07:41 PM
sorry, i reread them, it says Danny uses Sonor, Paiste and Axis...

holloh
01-27-2003, 12:57 PM
I think it's just a matter of his endorsement contract. I haven't seen any ads with Adam or Justin, so I'm thinking they don't have any endorsement deals.

rickiep00h
02-02-2003, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Adam uses whatever will get the sound he needs, which is especially evident with his amps, and I think I've read something somewhere about Justin using more than just Wals, but Danny uses Sonor exclusively, and I read somehwere (again) that he likes the way they sound and how they're constructed. Drum construction varies widly from company to company, but electic guitars... many sound quite similar.