PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Before Christmas and Reflection

Mr Omnipotent
08-02-2004, 08:55 PM
anyone synchronize lateralus and nightmare before christmas? its incredible... but one of the greatest parts was when reflection came in... the cannon thing hit the slay right when maynard started singing.... then jack skeliton was sorta... reflecting on what was going on... then when the song picked up he started fighting the bad guy (forgot his name). it was definately choice... peace out.

Cyanide ChrYst
08-06-2004, 12:03 AM
One time a rabbit ran in front of my car at like four AM coming home from a box social. I swerved out of drunken fear and nearly hit a tree; killing the bunny in the process.
Upon exiting my car I pulled down my pants and pissed on the rabbit, got back in the car, drove home with the left blinker on and the seatbelt unbuckled; then made a peanut butter sandwich.

Mr Omnipotent
08-06-2004, 01:01 PM
One time a rabbit ran in front of my car at like four AM coming home from a box social. I swerved out of drunken fear and nearly hit a tree; killing the bunny in the process.
Upon exiting my car I pulled down my pants and pissed on the rabbit, got back in the car, drove home with the left blinker on and the seatbelt unbuckled; then made a peanut butter sandwich.

A+

tcM_Emperor
09-14-2004, 01:55 AM
For once I agree with Cyanide.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Stop the press; god forbid you ever agree with Cyanide, the huge insensitive jackass.

tcM_Emperor
09-14-2004, 11:38 PM
I agree with you that this probably has no relation to the album BUT notice I used probably, we'll never know for sure until Tool says so, though I doubt it's likely.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Because tool doesnt have anything better to do than write songs to tim burton films.