PDA

View Full Version : Just some thoughts.....

LA_sucksballs
01-19-2003, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I havnt really tried to analyse the video that much, but I do have some thoughts on it. That one part, where the little meat guy is running around, then the big black guys steps on him... yeah.. i dont know what that means. But then the little guy on wheels comes up and checks the dead guy, has anyone noticed the face on him? It appears to be a picture.... Does anyone think it resembles Maynard as a young boy? I dont know, it could be anyone. And um.. At the end, when the doll trys to grab the black mans hand, i dont think its in retribution, i think its in acceptance, dont u? If u listen to the words, its ends up that who ever was abused, ends up abusing. I dont really think PRISON SEX is the literal meaning, most likely it has to do with rape/abuse. I dont know about the religous aspect, considering im atheist. Yup thats about it. And yeah, the boxes, they doll and the black guy are both in boxes, the doll is in the black guys box, whos box do u think the black guy is in? Maynards? :)