PDA

View Full Version : How to understand Poor Grammer or ghetto typing!

Dc23
01-19-2003, 06:23 PM
Welcome. I will be teching you how to read poor grammer. First Most grammer that u call poor is readable, But people like to dis it saying its bad. All you have to do to read poor grammer is add words in where there missing. Just cause some one doesn't use commons and ect on this website may not make the grammer bad but maybe the person writing tit didn't have the time to proof read it or make sure there were prooper grammer things in it( so stop complain about grammer mistakes like little bitchs) I feel that as long As the replay or what not is readble and you understand what there sayign then theres no problem.
Ok Now i'm going to list word to help u understand some ghetto typing.
Hater=Someone that knocks another person or cock blocks

Fruitcake= someone who is some what gay or dumb
U=You
Dickhead= A Asshole
Ur=Your
Hit me =call me
Thats all i can think of at the momment but if you need help understanding some ghetto typing just im me

Scratch
01-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Excuse me, but I believe that I was one of the "little bitchs" you spoke of in your post. The reason that I complained about your grammar was because I had no fucking clue as to what you said. And to be just a little bit more of a bitch, I might as well point out that you are in the wrong section. What does your post have to do with art? Nothing? Thats what I thought. Thank you.

the reverend
01-20-2003, 12:46 AM
(I hope your reading this Dan. :) )

dc23, You obviously know how to correctly spell all of this "ghetto typing" that your using in your posts so why dont you just take the extra split second to type an extra 2 letters onto the front of "u" to make these "bitches" happy.

Chris_Brightwell
01-20-2003, 12:57 AM
Thread locked due to stupidity.

There's nothing more to see here. Move along.

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator

dan
01-23-2003, 11:08 AM
by the way, your != you're.