PDA

View Full Version : drug induced schizophrenia

damonsin
07-28-2004, 04:11 AM
i'm sure at least a handful of you know what nibiru is. well, many months ago i came upon a strange revelation (maybe?). not sure if it was the music or the DXM, but i was listening to what i thought were these three songs while slamming my body up and down in somewhat of a praying motion (sitting on my heals, raising arms to the sky, and slamming them down to the ground). all of a sudden, i fell to the ground completely and i had a vision. a blue face started talking to me, shrouded in darkness. i then saw each part of my life come together to form this very alien symbol. the "end" of the vision was of the planet earth surrounded by two bright celestial bodies. one being the sun, and the other was hard to see... but my intuition told me it was nibiru.
i know many of you are probably thinking "OMG LIEK YUO TAEK TWO MUCH DREEGS KEKEKEKE!!!!!!!!@@!1!@11!!!one!!", but before you judge, just read the rest of my story. keep in mind how many others have brought up the fact that the cd's lateralus and aenima may be nibiru related. maybe the seed was planted in my head when i started to read sitchin's research and all the other apocalyptic bunk across the net. in any case, the thought crossed my mind that the songs disp/refl/triad induce these visions of the coming of nibiru.
i don't want to turn this into some DXM crazed story about how i've had aliens talk to me about the end of the world, so let me refer to an experience my friend had. she too, had visions of the end of the world (specifically the end of the world... not just the next coming of nibiru) after hearing these three songs without prior knowledge of the planet or anything i have seen having to do with the apocalypse. she believed a voice was talking to her, speaking to her of the end of our planet as we know it. i believe the exact words were something like "see all of this? it will all be gone... within our lifetime".
again, i don't know how many nibiru researchers there are out there, but i am in no way a believer. i understand this is just something i saw and experienced through the influence of a dissociative psychedelic. but, i would like to hear what anybody has to say as far as their opinions on the nibiru relation between these songs and possibly lateralus as a whole.

before anybody just quotes and responds with "OMG LIEK YUO TAEK TWO MUCH DREEGS KEKEKEKE!!!!!!!!@@!1!@11!!!one!!", at least give me a thoughtful response first as a common courtesy.

Dubya
07-29-2004, 12:17 PM
OMG LIEK YUO TAEK TWO MUCH DREEGS KEKEKEKE!!!!!!!!@@!1!@11!!!one!!

Dubya
07-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Seriously, though that sounds very interesting. I'm not very educated as far as Nibiru goes, so could you maybe explain that to me? Also, what were you doing while in the praying stance? Were you actually praying for something? I don't mean any of this in a negative manner, I'm just curious.

damonsin
07-29-2004, 09:02 PM
nibiru is the supposed planet that comes around every 3,600 years upon which our creators live.

no i wasn't praying for anything specific... DXM does strange things to your mind.

reedc33
07-29-2004, 09:05 PM
before anybody just quotes and responds with "OMG LIEK YUO TAEK TWO MUCH DREEGS KEKEKEKE!!!!!!!!@@!1!@11!!!one!!", at least give me a thoughtful response first as a common courtesy.

Hilarious.

I don't know...you never know I guess. Any links to interesting reads about nibiru?

shi wei hsi ming
07-30-2004, 05:31 AM
I am not at all familiar with Nibiru, but a knowing smirk crossed my face at the rest of your post.

I had a similar happening. First, I was sitting with my legs crossed on my bed facing a white wall. I heard whispers. Slowly, a blue being fading in as if coming through the wall. I thought it was a devil, but was in no way frightened.

The being told me it had sacred knowledge, and though the secret could not be shared in words, it could be given if I received it. I consented and the strange whisper I initially heard became a roar, and the roar began to shake the room, and in those vibrations I saw a vision of the end. It is something that I do not have the skills to accurately describe. To draw a vague sketch, I saw something spreading out rapidly from a core, and then returning into itself, only to push itself back out again.

Then again, my girlfriend had a totally different experience. She was convinced that her brain was on fire.

Strange.

damonsin
07-30-2004, 11:19 PM
wow... maybe i was naïve to think that everybody knew about nibiru and not explaining it more. if you want most of the apocalyptic crap that people have to say, all you have to do is go to google and type in nibiru. a lot of it is crap, but every couple hundred pages you read, you may find something close to what seems factual.
if you want to read something really cool about nibiru instead of filtering through the copious amounts of shit on the internet, i recommend you go out and buy Zecharia Sitchen's "The Twelfth (12th) Planet". i feel all tingly thinking about the book... it is a damn good book. read it.

pushing the envelope
07-31-2004, 01:56 AM
& AElig;nima

bemushroomed1
07-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Yes I also had a very similar happening, on Salvia, though. I talked to this being, and was amazed at what he said and what I learned. Its difficult to explain what he said so I won't get into it. After what seemed like hours of talking he told me that he was actually myself-in-the-future, sort of. I have no idea what he means by "sort of", but he certainly didn't look like a human, so it kinda makes me wonder if I was talking to myself after I died or something. I've neverseen anything like that on Salvia before, which makes me wonder if what I saw was "just tripping", or if it actually had some meaning.