PDA

View Full Version : i know the subliminal message...

numb...
01-19-2003, 03:11 PM
I went to paul's house "loudas.com" and took no quarter, his computer picked up a small vocal file behind the surronding sounds... We deleted all the remaining (perpusly placed) disturbance and turned up what was left. Still a barly audiable vocal message, it inface starts 10 seconds into the song, and finish's 10 seconds before the end of the song, but because of the quality of the audio file, it only picked up around 30 seconds of it between "6:39 - 7:10" - and it goes alittle something like this...

"Jésus est mon ami, il a besoin de moi tandis que j'ai besoin de lui. C'est un cercle de la vie. no-one is comeing home tonight, so go and steal my soul, and make it numb, jesus is me, and i am him"

or sin..

sdrawkcab
01-19-2003, 07:54 PM
interesting, ill have to check that out

Fruitbar11
01-26-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by numb...

"Jésus est mon ami, il a besoin de moi tandis que j'ai besoin de lui. C'est un cercle de la vie. no-one is comeing home tonight, so go and steal my soul, and make it numb, jesus is me, and i am him"

I figured i would be nice enough and for my first post translate the french for those of you who don't speak it (mainly did it for me because I don"t speak French either)
The full text would read something like this:

Jesus is my friend, he needs me while I need him. It is a circle of the life. No-one is coming home tonight, so go and steal my soul, and make it numb, jesus is me, and I am him.

By the way what program did you use to get this message out if you dont mind giving such info out. I was very very curious.

This song always struck me as odd by the way, I never thought Tool would remake a song. Atleast that is without adding something to give it a more powerful meaning.

crow011
01-27-2003, 04:11 AM
well boys, if this is indeed the inaudible message in this mighty song, well done . . .

thank you for your efforts . . .

oh, and did anyone else go WHAT THE FUCK? when they read what he's actually saying? . . .

i guess jesus' needs us as much as some people still need him . . . interesting . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

abefrohmn
01-27-2003, 03:24 PM
Damn, why must I have to be responsible on the night I gleam this and can't get stoned and check that out. It would have been so cool to stumbled upon that stoned. Oh well C'est la vive say the old folks, no? Good job whoever translated that and went to the effort.

numb...
01-27-2003, 11:45 PM
Yea, we used 2 networked computers, one was windows and the other was mac, he used linux but god knows what he did to the audio file, he saved onto his laptop and then screwed around with a french canadian version of an audio-coder (used for producen songs). and then when only the drums were left he pluged in a computer equilizer, and screw with the settings till you could only just hear maynard. Then we turned it up on a recording studio amp. And you heard it as clear as day. And I realise its in FREAKEN french,

anyone else got any requests for song screwing around with, there is heaps of freaky shit in tool songs, i will find it for ya???

im not obsessed...

crow011
01-28-2003, 07:01 PM
and neither am i . . .

but fuckin' around with "jimmy" would be good . . . theres alot of layers there, and there is bound to be something there . . .

and "third eye" would be fun, too . . .

crow011 . . .

cradled
01-30-2003, 09:24 AM
If you could find out what he's saying in Eulogy, the part from about 4:54-5:06, I would really appreciate it. And 5:22-5:39, please.

Fruitbar11
01-30-2003, 02:08 PM
I realize you knew it was in french. I just translated with Babel Fish for those who don't speak french (mainly for myself). So yes I knew that you knew it was in french. And no it wasn't any great effort put into translation just babel fish.

ignore-reality
01-31-2003, 12:07 PM
I agree with finding out what is being said during "Eulogy" That song as always fascinated me. I'm sure it's something worth knowing. Thanks.

Fruitbar11
01-31-2003, 12:18 PM
Has anyone else noticed similar hidden whispers hidden in hooker with a penis. Under headphones at reasonable volumes you can hear it start right after the first chorus. It doesn't sound like just muffled words but whispers simialr to thaat of no quarter. The whispers end with the normal lyrics.

ignore-reality
01-31-2003, 01:03 PM
Yes, I have noticed that in "Hooker With A Penis" as well. Definitely seems to be whispers of some kind. Maybe backwards or something.

Valkyrie
01-31-2003, 06:17 PM
Hooker with a penis. Right after the first chorus he says "Consumer, be fruitful and multiply"

Eulogy...Right after "SOO LOOOONG" he says "[I wish](<--maybe) You could be the one who saves me from my own existence"

Then I think (not for sure) he says "I could (would) yell as strong as you, I could (would) yell, until you went down"

Someone told me they thought he said "I was so sure that I'd sin and you'd pay too"

Next, he says "I'm just glad you knew me well enough to let me sit by you"

"so erratic after he stopped giving you (or "you stopped giving your")commands"

and then "you weren't too mad when he called"

"Your mind is helpless"

"oooh...standing above the crowd...etc..."

Limo
02-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by numb...
I went to paul's house "loudas.com" and took no quarter, his computer picked up a small vocal file behind the surronding sounds... We deleted all the remaining (perpusly placed) disturbance and turned up what was left. Still a barly audiable vocal message, it inface starts 10 seconds into the song, and finish's 10 seconds before the end of the song, but because of the quality of the audio file, it only picked up around 30 seconds of it between "6:39 - 7:10" - and it goes alittle something like this...

or sin..

its amazing!!! I cant believe it!! You worked it out just like they do in the movies, I wish I had a magical computer to performn miracles of sound.

Did you also use an enchanted sound card?

Maybe Harry Potter could help you work out some more stuff!!

Sorry if I sounded sarcastic.

crow011
02-01-2003, 09:53 PM
didnt you mean to be sarcastic? . . .

. . . dick . . .

crow011 . . .

Limo
02-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by crow011
didnt you mean to be sarcastic? . . .

. . . dick . . .

crow011 . . .

Gee...your a bright spark.

And whats with all the full stops?......
....?.....

...............?

crow011
02-01-2003, 10:13 PM
im trying to show you how big your brain is, but youre not paying attention . . .

crow011 . . .

Limo
02-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by crow011
im trying to show you how big your brain is, but youre not paying attention . . .

crow011 . . .

Ha ha ha ha.....no wait ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....ha ha ha ha......wait theres more......hahahahahahahahahaha......ha.. hahahahaha.......ha........hm......huh.....mm. . .h?

I dont get it?

crow011
02-02-2003, 07:54 PM
neither do i . . .

crow011 . . .

Badg
02-03-2003, 08:13 AM
Hey, numb.. Could you do the same thing with Hooker with a penis? I've only managed to amplify the beginning of the whispering.. "Comsume, be fruitful and multiply, God(?)..."

Underalus
02-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey man, I believe that the message is what you say it is, but for the love of GOD man, we all need to hear it. I must hear it, it's literally driving me nuts. So, please either post t here, make a litte site or something for it, or put in on Kazaa or some shit but get it out there. And if not at least tell me what program u used to get the single vocal stream so I can do it myself. Either one would be much appreciated.

tomatoms
02-14-2003, 01:15 AM
The reason why none of you will ever hear this garble is because it is all bullshit. French? Jesus? He is me and i am Him? Sounds like a load to me. I don't mean to knock it down, because it would be a juicy piece of meat to tear through, but the message isn't that long and the idea that it is French is Absurd. How many French TOOL fans are there? Why would they make the message so indecipherable when it is impossible to hear without going through all this sound equalizing and separating mumbo jumbo. And from what I have heard, it is in plain old english. Whoever it was that brought this to light is trying to lead you little sheep astray.

Baaaaaaaah!

It's funny, cause all I need to do is push a small black button on my stereo normally for voice reduction for his voice to rise above all of the other intruments at the point of 5:30 in the song. It also muffles the guitar and a bit of the cymbal work after 4:30.

The message is meant for me and me alone, so rest assured, you little hooligans, that it doesn't concern you, and if you are concerned with it all it will do is lead you to blowing what he says way out of proportion. i.e. finding some kind of hidden poetic and incoherent message or inexplicable thought to tie it to. (not to discourage everyone's reaching or anything).
The message is about watching someone in utter despair and self loathing who wants to die. Lock the door, kill the light, No one's coming home tonight refers to staying the night in a place that won't let you leave, so you're disappointed and fearful parents stay up and wait or fret about your whereabouts.
In this holding cell (you got put in for breaking into your best friend's girlfriend's house when she wasn't home to smoke a joint in the living room when the neighbor saw and called the cops) you feel intensely disappointed in yourself and intensely suicidal, longing for a departure from these CHAINS that bind you from pursuing your DREAMS. <---run on sentence, its 2:00AM and im pissed off that fans of this band are so ignorant sometimes, as am I...sometimes.
At one point a dirty piece of Fuzz (cop) came when I was trying to figure out if I could hang myself from the ceiling light with my plastic and felt "blanket." He threatened me and told me if I didn't calm down he'd put me in the little "timeout, dunse hat, criminally insane, small observation chamber"
So anyhoo, the only thing that truly keeps you from taking your own life in the next coming week, before everything is smoothed over and lalala-life goes on, is love, respect, and caring for those who mutually feel the same way.
Look at the live video on www.lachrymology.com. During the end of the "quiet" beautiful part, before the "dum-duddle-um" and the following rush of melancholy emotion, Maynard says in a similar voice to how he whispers in the studio version, "Something you hold deep inside, it would have killed your whole family." "dum-duddle-ump" I could be wrong, but this thread is horseshit anyway so I'm gonna spout it my way. Correct me if I am not rite. This is a blatant summary of what is hard to hear on Salival.

One day I was sitting in my art school's drawing class listening to the song when the thought dawned on me to scope out the track length. Knowing what I already associated the song with, I watched as it etched and crept towards a number that made my stomach light up and my knees bounce repeatedly. (I have had this suspicion of being watched by Hubert for a ways back, now. I have my reasons). 11:00. Wow. What a coincidence. Now this idea was forming in my mind. Listen to the whispers. You already know he says Kill Yourself in the beginning, I thought. So I go home and later that night smoke a joint, or a halfa-doob. (I was alone.) Go inside while I'm home alone and paranoid as hell. Turn on track 7, and the 'binaural waves' begin to calm and set in the shiver.
another fun fact about this night (A great TOOL experience, mind you) is that the heat wasn't working. It was fall.
This song is by no means positive (-), neither was the experience I relate it too.
I listen for these whispers and sure enough they are there. But I can only catch the first few line. The rest seems so substantial I need to find another way. I look to see if they are coming out of one speaker in particular. No. I turn up the volume so loud I hear buzzing in my ears showering the next morning (especially from what later happens.) Nothing seems to be working. I push my karoake button. Ahh..everything seems to go down a tad but the whispers. I rewind and rewind...I still don't know the last thing he says before...oh my god. This shit hit my STONED bitch ass like a ton of fucking bricks. No joke homes. RADICAL REASONS, YOU WOULD DEFY MY MY ONLY REASON FOR BEING, BUT YOU ARE NOT MY LAMB AND MARTYR, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. SO MANY LIVES, SO MANY MINDS THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT. THERE IS NO MISSION, THERE IS NO SERVANT NEEDED...after that what I have is clearly biased and foolish, but I think it goes...You wrote me a letter and waited for me to respond for weeks and weeks...I don't like you.
After this the drums are hitting too hard to understand, but before the descent to "lock the door, kill the light" (which sounds extra creepy in K-mode, btw) he says something that sounds to me like "...because afterall..."
I hated maynard after I digested this. Of course, it took me many listens to understand it all. Though it is up front, it is still hard to hear at points. He speaks in a way that lowers the phonetics or consonant sounds and such, so its hard to hear. But it ain't French, I know that. Some silly-ass Canadian told you that bull.
What also strange, and an excuse to smash down my whole theory, is that the song was written and even released about a month before my whole incident. I have a theory about this too. I don't care to release it at this point. I need to keep my horses on their reins. To make a long story short, Maynard or someone related (not blood, of course) to him, but I'm pretty sure it is him because of content in APC. Very juicy stuff there. (but I see through it all and see you?3libras...Lying all alone and restless. Unable to lose this image, tuggin' a rhythm to the vision within my head, tuggin a beat to the SIGHT OF YOU LYING? Thinking of you. Then there's Thomas- Hoping to reeeeeeconnect to you or into one. Here's Tom with the weather. Watch the weather change.) Am i getting through? Sorry if I'm pissing anyone off, its just this fantasizing about these overwhelming coincidences has been a-plaging me for a while now, but has thankfully been a-hush for a while now. I would love to know for certain, for peace of mind. Fuck-it. I'm Chevy Chase. That's my story and Im stickin-to-it.

-Larry the Lurking Lurker

P.S. at 8:58 in the song he does say Tom...its cleverly disguised, There's more where all this came from. I will rant because these are my two favorite things and how they relate to each other, and I'm not the kind of prick ass loser dreamer ****** tall-tale person who would dream up this kind of crap. I wish it didn't exist, as a matter of fact...no, tats a lie.

tomatoms
02-14-2003, 02:14 AM
This is no sound magic either. If you can fish that out of my hazy mess of letters and spaces and words. I push a button. The discovery was destiny, what can I say.

Maynard is a ritual magician. One who performs certain actions such as meditation in conjunction with other ingredients in order to achieve a desired result.

What if, stepping into the shoes of one who practices such things, you stumbled upon a recipe that let you see key or highly emotional moments in another person's life? would you not pursue it further? See if there is a lesson to be learned. What if this is the most remarkable and profound tranzient experience he has dealt with? Put yourself in the shoes I just described and tell me it is not so difficult to imagine. There is much more to this world than the average person is aware of. I knew this before I knew that. I hoped it anyway. If anyone is curious, I could take a spin on almost every little thing. Fuck it, I'll do some whether you are or not.

H. - Without the skin here, beneath the storm. Under these tears now, the walls came down.

Third Eye- Today a young man on acid,...here's tom with the weather.

Disposition - Mention this to me. Mention something, mention anything. Mention this to me and watch the weather.
Change.

Stinkfist (extended) - Normally says relax. Sometimes will say: Come on tommy. You can't hold out on me. You know I love you too much baby... Why can't you see, what yo're doin to me. You know I love you too much baby.

Other things are strewn about in songs such as 46&2, The Patient, The Grudge, and Schism that I can identify with all too well. It makes the music bedazzling though.

APC:

Orestes - Gotta cut away, clear away, snip away and sever this umbilical residue keeping me from killing you. I can almost hear you scream, one more medicated peaceful moment, and I don't want to feel this hole around me.

Three Libras - (basically the whole song, taken word for word and without reading between lines on this one) Threw you the obvious, and you flew with it on your back, a name in your recollection, thrown down among a million same. Difficult not to feel a little bit disappoint and passed over when I LOOK RIGHT THROUGH, and see you naked but OBLIVIOUS. And you don't see me. You'll never see me. You won't see me at all. (how disappointing, m! Oh, thanks for the compliment on the eyes. Tragic but trudging on and hopeful for the future.)

The video for this song also speaks a colon's full. Take note of the little boy...hmmm.

Speaking of colons....

Thinking of You - Lying all alone and restless. unable to lose this image. Sleepless unable to focus on, anything but your SURRENDER. Tuggin a rhythym to the vision thats in my head. Tuggin a beat to the sight of you lyin'. So delighted with your new understanding. Somehting about a little lever that makes that unmistakable noise I was hearing, unmistakable sound I know so well. Spent and sighing with the look in your eyes, spent and sighing with that look on your face like...Thinking of you, thinking of you.
Note the first line. Its a ringer.
For those too dull or unfortunate to make conjectures, the song is a first person account of him as he does whatever he does, and lays back, closes his eyes and finds his unsuspecting pet is rummaging in his butthole (curiousity) with a screw driver, or lever. (lol) Moment Dubbed a surrender to homosexuality. This is not the case. Trust me,

Thomas - Illuminate me. I'm just praying for you to show me where I'm to begin. Hoping to Reconnect to you. (into one)
(Lots of inaudible garble at the end there. As it ends I can make out "dig my diction," and its sounds like a bunch of eager cries, saying "Tommy")

Over - Live Version. The original is likely about what he and I share in this intermittent relationship. Going over and over what you know and have experienced, the ins and outs :). TO the point where it becomes exaustive and overbearing, entrapping, that same old shit, basically. The line "Been over this before" should, in my opinonion, be taken as saying both "been done with this" or what not, and "Gone over this b4." The live version goes a little something like this: Lodidee, Lodidee-da. (could be "follow me") Say what you've gotta say. Be like you want to meet me. Say what you gotta say, put it on the floor. Been over and over this before. So Over this! I've been over this before.
Great song, this live version by the way.

I got hooked by the supernatural beauty of the music and found something entirely more supernatural, and seemingly real. Let me know how you feel.

crow011
02-14-2003, 03:21 AM
fuck . . .

me . . .

what the HELL are you on? . . .

seriously . . .

dude, far be it from me to tell people to stop taking certain substances, but man, LAY OFF THE DRUGS . . .

crow011 . . .

tomatoms
02-14-2003, 10:28 PM
What about what I have said seems dillusional or drug influenced?

I let all the thoughts flow out and thus made a pretty confusing post at times. Fuckit. This is all true and from my heart, none of it is that far fetched if you have lived my life or experienced what I have.

I do like drugs.

Unfortunately, I have been incredibly sober for quite a while now...maybe 1 and a half years now, except for the occassional doobie snack. This does nothing but calm me down, so maybe it's the lack there of. Beats me. Too bad you can't see it for what its worth. Its all real, nothing is fabricated.

If you could pick yourself up from your ignorant position and go through and check it out, you might find yourself outsmarted. Maybe not. Maybe there's no hope in my theory as far as other people realizing its true. It is. Hopefully its not and I'm an obsessive dillusional cling-on looking for a strong sense of identity or destiny. Maybe I have done too many drugs. I've only smoked crack once, though. Oh wait, twice. Shit.

11/23/00 shortened when carving painted cement with a key becomes 11-00.

Live long and prosper. and don't be ignorant.

tomatoms
02-14-2003, 11:01 PM
they saw it, and they are trying to reach me on this level. Call it a side project.

The message runs where apparent to the naked ear from 4:30 pr 4:35 until 6:20. If anything comes after or before this, I am oblivious to it.

Could someone at least moderately intelligent respond to what I have written?

Look at about 5:33 and listen for "so many lives, so many minds that are more important......(5:41) there is no mission, there is no servant needed." its there. Open your fuckin ears and quit listening to canadians.

btw, Eulogy goes like this:

4:30 you could be the one to save me from my own existence

4:47 above the crowd, your so scared. I'm scared without him too (or down)

5:20 I'm too smart when your invisible by the bone and the symbol on you, so he bashes his skull through the window overlooking the sea. Twilight amber ego. We were amused by this.

Ooooh Standing above the crowd....

I didn't get this myself, it was on a msg board. I think it fits pretty damn well. Checka checka check it out.
I suppose this is also open to massive interpretation. I think we need to accept that the artist's alone, maybe along with some close confidants, are the only one's who know such things.

The song is a little scary when you're tall, and when you write big long passages like I have.

Badg
02-15-2003, 01:52 AM
I just might be feeding the troll here, but anyway..

tomatoms, I suggest you talked someone about all those things you've experienced. Maybe someone professional. It may seem like the Tool stuff was written directly about your life, but believe me(no pun intented), those guys aren't able to read your or anyones mind. They are not able to see the future or any of that shit. Look, for example Patient could be written directly about me.

I don't believe the things that numb posted, not until he shows us some proof. However, I am curious about that stuff.

Think for yourself.

VanEan
02-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Is it a box set? Is it not a box set? I am perplexed....

ObviousParadox
02-16-2003, 01:17 AM
this whole post seems to just be falling apart...

andal
02-16-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by tomatoms
What about what I have said seems dillusional or drug influenced?

I let all the thoughts flow out and thus made a pretty confusing post at times. Fuckit. This is all true and from my heart, none of it is that far fetched if you have lived my life or experienced what I have.

I do like drugs.

Unfortunately, I have been incredibly sober for quite a while now...maybe 1 and a half years now, except for the occassional doobie snack. This does nothing but calm me down, so maybe it's the lack there of. Beats me. Too bad you can't see it for what its worth. Its all real, nothing is fabricated.

If you could pick yourself up from your ignorant position and go through and check it out, you might find yourself outsmarted. Maybe not. Maybe there's no hope in my theory as far as other people realizing its true. It is. Hopefully its not and I'm an obsessive dillusional cling-on looking for a strong sense of identity or destiny. Maybe I have done too many drugs. I've only smoked crack once, though. Oh wait, twice. Shit.

11/23/00 shortened when carving painted cement with a key becomes 11-00.

Live long and prosper. and don't be ignorant.
i don't think your on drugs, if you were perhaps these connections would be greater and even more complex. i think many fans recognize similar themes, i know everything you said does not seem that far from what i've thought all along. i occasionaly use chemicals to enhance the experience, to me that in no way negates the power of the music and the connections. On the other hand, i too have become obsessed with the power and beauty of this art, and have had to over listen to point of sickness, to try and curb this beast..we are all so amayzed~ by this "supernatural" meaning. When there is nothing odd about what is happening, I imagine TOOL the band as a long book, each album a chapter of course there are connections. most of us havn't experienced art this deeply before. That's all it is, ART you are meant to contemplate the meaning...Don't lose yourself in an idea, use those ideas to create your own art and life...over listen, over thinking ,you know the rest, what's that about leaving opportunities behind. retreat , relax , vacate, vacant, it's becoming you you will lose yourself to the art of regular people. they are talented but not gods..the real message has an opposite affect , effect, sorry if this makes no sense it's what i feel, sunday 7:oo am 2/16/03

bfusion
02-16-2003, 08:26 AM
there is another interesting thing that has happened with salival. A friend of mine burned his store bought version of Salival and the tracks at the end were totally different. I think, Track 8 was maynards dick, no LAMC, then track 9 was a cover of comfortably numb with no lyrics and the last track was an interview with Adam talking about how he can go out and watch thier opening act with the crowd and not be noticed, and how great that is becuase it shows that they sell their art, not thier images. This odd playlist only registered on one of his CD players, it was an really old and cheap Magnovox stereo.

Underalus
02-16-2003, 02:46 PM
OK then, lay off the crack. What the fuck is tomatom talking about, those words are not frightening or shocking. What's he talking about? I really can't make sense of anything tardo is saying, maybe someone could interpret his drugged jargon. He'll probably call me a complacent sheep because I don't understand his rant, but hey, I'M NOT FUCKING INSANE. So if anyone else could interperet a word that ass-clown said, it would be very appreci8ed. Oh ya, someone else either backup the french story or the ass-clown's cause I would like to know what the hell he's saying.

jpmanson
02-16-2003, 03:18 PM
i think tom is just refusing to believe that tool would say something like

"Jesus is my friend, he needs me while I need him. It is a circle of the life. No-one is coming home tonight, so go and steal my soul, and make it numb, jesus is me, and I am him."

it must really suck to have your beliefs shattered.. wait, you can always ignore the truth, you can always attack a messenger..

holy reality
02-21-2003, 05:36 PM
tomtoms, I recall someone else (hopefully not you) saying he said kill yourself.... so if thats so then I believe you sort of..... but I don't want to believe maynard would put a damn subliminal message that says kill youself in a song..... but then you stated rambling about a letter or something....... and i thought well maybe someone wrote him a letter saying how he was gonna kill himself or something, maybe someone maynard knew, maybe a fan that wouldn't leave him alone, maybe this person had been bugging maynard for a long time and was crying for a response to this letter, and this message int he song was his response "kill yourself" "i read your letter" or whatever you said he says....

I don't know, I don't want to think maynard is that kind of an asshole that would tell someone to do that (and not say "just.....kidding") let alone hide it in a song where it could affect the subconcious.....

anyway I listened to this song for the first time yesterday and the whispers were so blatantly there, they weren't hidden very well at all, the only problem is i couldn't for the life of me make out what he was saying...... still I think with some very careful listens maybe I can, and really i'm much more perplexed with the whispers in the left channel of hooker, not the be fruitful and multiply, but after that, throughout the rest of the song, there is whispering, the faq says maybe he is reading a list of items....

oh and i swear i heard whispers in you lied, during the middle, in time with what he is singing, very sublte, possibly just weird delay

Fruitbar11
03-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Crack is where it's at, Tomatoms smoked some crack

Anyway, if anyone wouldnt mind checking well... everysong :) that would be cool. Supposedly Tool has been doing this since like Undertow from what I've heard.

Ok... I just reread tomatoms posts for the 8th time and I think I understand crack fiend now. And I have one thing to say... what in the hell were you thinking my friend. You need some help fast. Not in an insulting way, but I'm serious you need to settle down.

dork
03-03-2003, 09:24 PM
. RADICAL REASONS, YOU WOULD DEFY MY MY ONLY REASON FOR BEING, BUT YOU ARE NOT MY LAMB AND MARTYR, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. SO MANY LIVES, SO MANY MINDS THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT. THERE IS NO MISSION, THERE IS NO SERVANT NEEDED- tomatoms

I can clearly make out the Radical reasons part by unplugging my headphones alittle, it sounds creepy as hell, the rest sort of fits too, but could you please make a clearer post. I am so close

joeyt17
03-08-2003, 07:58 PM
i know this is a no quater post, but were on the topic of sublimianls and such. i have been working around with reholder from APC and if you reverse the song around with an audio program (sound forge 6 does the trick) about 21 seconds into the song maynard talks, and it sounds like he is saying "do you hear me? do you hear me? do you?" i was jsut wondering if anyone else has heard that or for those who haven't heard it you now know about it, but does anyone know what he says for sure?

if you didn't know renholder was named after danny lohner when he sent them an e-mail, they replied re: dlohner take out the space and the colon and you have renholder spelled backwards. supposedly renholder was danny lohner's favorite song, so they named it with him in mind. and the backwards spelling is what got me intrigued into trying the song out backwards and hearing this

VanEan
03-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Actually, I have Renholder backwards, and he says "Danny Lohner" backwards if you're listening to the song normally. It's pretty easy to pick out in the version I have. I downloaded it, so I don't know how it was done or anything.

holy reality
03-09-2003, 12:16 PM
is this an unreleased song? or a new song? i've never heard of it before....

jpmanson
03-09-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by holy reality
is this an unreleased song? or a new song? i've never heard of it before....

what song? renholder? thats on mer de noms..

holy reality
03-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by jpmanson
what song? renholder? thats on mer de noms..

Well I'll be, it does... its that weird filler track, I never knew what it was called for some reason.

th3rdeye
03-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Most of that sounds pretty intresting and not far-fetched. Different angles of view are always intresting. But there is one thing I don't agree with:

APC:

Orestes - Gotta cut away, clear away, snip away and sever this umbilical residue keeping me from killing you. I can almost hear you scream, one more medicated peaceful moment, and I don't want to feel this hole around me.

Three Libras - (basically the whole song, taken word for word and without reading between lines on this one) Threw you the obvious, and you flew with it on your back, a name in your recollection, thrown down among a million same. Difficult not to feel a little bit disappoint and passed over when I LOOK RIGHT THROUGH, and see you naked but OBLIVIOUS. And you don't see me. You'll never see me. You won't see me at all. (how disappointing, m! Oh, thanks for the compliment on the eyes. Tragic but trudging on and hopeful for the future.)

You read between the lines on the first one, and than take it directly literal on the second. I read through your post. Found it quite intresting. New theories are always appreciated. But I find completely different meanings to APC...ESPICALLY those songs.

rebecca22
07-16-2003, 08:12 PM
some people in here a just comparing d*ck sizes. Not everyone, (just those like tomatoms) some of you have points to your posts. thank you for not wasting space.

(No Quarter is not about killing yourself for no reason.)

Step back for a moment, and think about where you get your information from. who informed you? who came before you? Who was put down, and who are they that put their lives down, recently and in the far ancient past, so that you, and i, and both, and all that wants to, can know what they knew? Let us show respect, thanks, and love to them, by carrying on their dream. let us deliver news that must get through, remember those who died so it could be passed into me and you?

Ignorance and secrecy are hand-in-hand.

Thanks to you who devoted yourselves to dig deeper.

The language used points attention to the Rennes-Le-Chateu. the translation defines jesus, the man . Religion, steels your soul, and makes you numb to other views. Closes your mind. Keeps all truth secret and you are ignorant.

tomatoms
07-21-2003, 11:59 PM
what makes you think TOOL is focusing on religion, or bashing it as i see your reference to say. That is not their goal, or the goal of the song. The goal of the song is to put someone through a truamatic experience in which their are definate undertones, a multitude of layers (musically, topically, and otherwise)

but uhm...to retaliate...uhm...well...uhm....uhm...im sorry i ran my mouth. i was just a little frustrated is all. im done with these silly forums anyway... you guys never really get anywhere, or anywhere worth tuning in for. its all just gonna go around in circles.

the point to this post is to say, im right and your wrong, and just to quell any buggering amongst the phlilly phlagms, my dick is 7 inches long at full mast. My ego is a bit longer, but thats beside the point.

lol a waste of space. that could be spent turning perfectly good poetry into... nonsense about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

fyi...jesus is mentioned in about the 3rd, 4th, 5th line...whatever.

i read it as "you think you're jesus christ"

but what i don't understand is why haven't you guys checked out the part...oh nevermind...im just wasting precious carpo-tunnel points. FUCK YALL

the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month

oh, just to defend myself when at a younger age, there was a reason...

a god damn good one. it stems out into a pretty big tree, now that i think about it.. (we all have dreams, right?, parents? expensive dreams? hopeless, hapless home towns with appetizers for those with big appetites. i thought not.) you may have much to learn about the mind of an artist. check out Jung, he tought me a little bit about myself that no one else ever did, something i needed too. -- -sort of catch a grip on a slippery slimy pole that was slipping me away. neurosis, narcosis, inertiatic esp.
the haunt of roulette dares.

but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now...

as far as u know, im *****, and i swear, so fuck you.

the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?

im dissapointed at how you most of you think im a liar. it makes me sick that you all think this was all inspired by a desire to show boat or jerk myself off. just uh, take it for what its worth. I am young, I have no current appreciation for proper paragraphs, or proper ways to treat people on opinion forums who can't take a different view point. eat my shit, i hope you choke on it.

ima go blaze some stones

peace mutha fuckassez

I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?, for ruining my already tarnished but silver credibilty. i told the truth to those that asked the questions, with a little "personal" juice, kick in the ass honesty, forthright storytelling of a most autobiographical nature. but it ain't my problem. I kind of committed tool opinion forum suicide on this no quarter page. im glad too. shows me the true colors. i still will come by and check it out, but i won't waste anymore space.

In case you can read the dates, this is the first night ive posted in 5 months... i mean wow...you know......

wow

if people didn't have to be such "playa hataz" and bitch and whine about me everytime i check up, i wouldn't be posting at all. i like it when my fire is fanned. so keep on going, or do us all a favor a quit talking about and including my 8 letter username in your posts. unless you want more essays to pop up. then again, maybe i'll just wait another 4 months, give ya'll some time. i know what i said was...well...far fetched...but hey, deeper personal meanings can't really be bad, can they? unless they keep you up until 3am when you have shit to do, tickets to buy, in the morning

oooooh such anger i feel. i fear i may be lurching towards the dark side.

fugov

rebecca22
07-22-2003, 01:13 PM
I definantly see that tomamtoms has psycho-emotonial defeciancies that he tries to mask by calling himself an artist.

He makes it like I'm saying Tool is promoting religion (oh my god...) anyway. The song is not about putting their fans through a traumatic expirience, why would they want to mess with your head like that? They don't force you to do anything. They are not the mainstream media controlled by world bank, buddy.

Don't apologize for what you think. You are just like all those other posters who think Tool's music is either about their own mundane life stories, or killing their fans slowly. Just take a look at all the other posts to see what I mean.

Talk about wasting space, I never said is was about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

Rennes-le-chateu is not all about greed and treasure to everyone. Do you not see the secret that can discredit organized religion based on the resurection of Jesus Christ? Did he really die for our sins? or did he sin like a human being, lie to his flock, fall for a prostitute, and flee to the french countryside to marry, have children and live on? Try to listen to Eulogy a little closer.

If I am "the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month" Then maybe you should revaluate your own veiws. Do you have your blinders on? Fucking microphones are lining our car interiors, they can see through your walls of your own home, biometrics, chip implants, and all you can see is the hand in front of you.

And you call me a sheep? trendy, fuck. The very first question you make should be of your self. I have no followers and want none. I don't preach shit. I don't believe in religious tyranny!

And you say- "but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now..."

I never said "Jesus was the man", superfly, I said he was merely a man.

and then you say -"the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?"

What the hell! you have no concept of or respect for those who died to allow you to be here and talk your nonsense bullshit.

To get back on the subject of No Quarter, THE SONG IS ABOUT ALL THOSE ARTISTS, WITCHES, ASTRONOMERS, THE FUCKING LIST GOES ON FROM THE BEGINING OF LIFE AND THROUGH THE CENTURIES! Fucking a, all those people i appreciate with all my heart for learning and discovering and creating and observing fucking nature and the cycle so I and all who choose can be one with it and fucking tear through our enimies and doubters and use their useless, selfish, senseless minds and bodies to fertilize our beautiful earth so more great minds may emerge out of their fucking ashes!

you say - "I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?"

First of all, fuck you. I never called you shit, your the bitch. If this is digging deep, you are amoung only the shallow. I don't give a shit how many posts you follow this up with, you'll still be you no matter how much you type.

Tantobourne
07-22-2003, 01:31 PM
Uhm... woot?

I just stroll into this thread to see rebecca22 riding tomatoms like a wild appaloosa without a saddle. Yee-haw.

Y'all play nice now, hear?

Now I suppose I better start reading the post from the beginning ; )

tomatoms
07-22-2003, 04:07 PM
exactly.

and uhm...i go to art school....and i was that - - close to getting a scholarship..so,

fuck ya

whateva...i do what i want!

i thank tool for making the song what it is, not to re-truamatize or any of that mumbo jumbo, but to rem-emerge repressed memories that are important to deal with and come to accept, if not for jollies in my underpants then for growth as a human being.

i am who i am who am i

i am not someone who cares about this thread very much, or anyone who reads what should be helpful or informal posts and then has to talk shit.

i am the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month, you read that wrong. go figure i could write something that could be read wrong. jee golly.

tomatoms
07-22-2003, 04:15 PM
i drew pictures before i ever spoke, i drew pictures all through grade school, and i had no other choice but to go to art school, out of fear of a boring life as a suit, or living with the eternal question of...could i have taken those gifts and exercised them, and turned my life into something meaningful? all you ppl who don't know me mean...guess what? SHIT to me. you don't know me, you don't know how i live outside of a frickin tool forum on a completely dramatic and emotional song, so my question is this, why judge? so hard? you have no fucking clue. I'm not even a serious person aside from my values and pursuits. really...im not.
this forum is the only place where i've ever spilled these beans that i have. except one time a wrote some girl a letter with a bunch of shit about how the music speaks and beckons me, including specific undeniable evidence. but make whatever you want of me, i really, really don't care. really i don't.

i like to fuck with people, but i don't know if i can handle the bashing retaliation.

tomatoms
07-22-2003, 04:37 PM
wow, im still reading it, and i see again...im confused. could you, forget about my posts or something? i don't mean to stress people out. i was drunk when i wrote that sheit, and it was late., but by all means, have fun with it. go on...

i like you by the way, you're a good thinker. i didn't mean to insult, just retaliate i guess. i don't know why i ever hoped to convince people of my side of the story, it's impossible, unless i'm frickin, uhm...somebody very persuasive.

i didn't mean to call you a sheep, but that guy came in here with a flashy french translation and you people jumped on it. just kinda pissed me off cuz i KNOW its english,

and what about the song makes you think its about those who have died for our liberties and access an unlimited amount of free and barely untainted information? where in the context of the song does that exist?

i really don't see much positive or anything hopeful in the song, save the beginning. i think its mostly mournful and dark.

i did stoop to some lows on that second...and first...and probably a lot of posts. i deserve what's coming to me, yeah. but, revenge should come back ten fold, but i think if everybody lived by that, we'd all be dead.

how'd you know about my superfly poster?

The language used points attention to the Rennes-Le-Chateu. the translation defines jesus, the man .

you didn't? oh wait, i get it.

i do like that eulogy stuff earlier, it does fit the song well. i've been close minded about that a ways back...sorry. that makes me quite the hypocrit too. i hate hypocrits. maybe i still am close minded, but i don't think there's any french in no quarter, and if there is, it's not the part where you can hear the whispers, that's english...and i know what almost all of it says, or i used to know. I might have blocked it out. no, i still know. I like adam's versoin better anyway. that was why i cried then. that is how i felt when i cried. the end of the song is how i felt when i bashed my head against the glass, and when i treid to hang myself with my plastic balnket. so blame me for my rants people. i'll take it.

tomatoms
07-22-2003, 04:38 PM
btw, for whatever reason, i want to say that i'm a lefty, and a cursed one at that.

sircorn
07-23-2003, 07:29 PM
ahahahahahahahahahah

IC
07-24-2003, 06:27 PM
...that extended stinkfist part is and elvis song..
wow..because maynard might do ritual magik, it is real..
whoaaa....

rebecca22
07-28-2003, 12:39 PM
To Tomatoms, you came through more clearly on your last post. I think I actually understood you on some lines. We do have some things in common. I also drew before I ever walked, talked, or wrote. It was like a primordial form of expression to me. I am also left handed. "Whateva, I do what I want!" hey, that's one of my favorite cartman quotes.

All this aside, I think it may be hard for posts veiwers to realize if the posters are serious or seriously joking. I am not going to put my existance up here for sideshow entertainment, but I will leave a little bit of my soul as a guide along the way for those who are deeply searching for the truth.

So how did a pretty, healthy, 21 year old girl come to be so suspicious? A little acid, and seeing 11:11 alot afterwards was as start, but really it was a question of who stands to gain from all these current worldly events.

It has been said that about 96% of our daily thoughts and activities are controlled. We really only think for ourselves for about 3-4% of the time. Is that really so hard to believe?
It has also been said that Mass influences such as Mtv are 99% advertising.

The next time you purchase new shoes, get a haircut, eat, and so on, think about who else wears those shoes, cut their hair that way, likes that same food... Where do you get your inspiration and information from? Before you do anything, ask yourself why am I doing this?

Your very life style is being constantly influenced by mainsteam media and marketing. But who controls them? Even your personal creativity and sexuality are vulnerable to outside influence. Think about it. A few years ago, everyone, guys and girls, looked to media icons such as Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra as sexually attractive. Now that the big, bold, plastic women have been played, ask yourself at this point in time, what have you been sexually attracted to? What have you typed into your search engines? It's really not that hard to recognize if you look around. If you are thinking what everyone has been thinking than their plan has worked. Sure it's all schoolgirl uniforms on the surface, but most have already fallen a little deeper.

If you have felt the erge of, "what am I thinking?", and, "why am I doing this?", in any daily situation, and If you have ever questioned trends and so on, then you have attempted to think for your self.

You need to realize that it is not as easy as it sounds. To find the truth you have to revue current events to make the recent connections, but you also need to dig deep back in to history to search for the source. You also need a mind free from religious confines.

A good place to start is www.InfoWars.com. Mr. Alex Jones and staff have put together useful bits of information that can be used to connect the top groups currently in control. You should veiw the free download of the film "9-11, The Road To Tyranny." This was my actual introduction to the illuminated. This info may be overwhelming, and it would be much easier for now to say forget this, I don't believe, but then again, If you can question what he has to say, then you should also question the other side as well.

I would be happy to discuss with and assist anyone who is also searching out the truth, digging deeper, questioning, as to where we are, who we are, and where we are going in this universe.

chemicalprophet
08-21-2003, 06:40 PM
"Thomas - Illuminate me. I'm just praying for you to show me where I'm to begin. Hoping to Reconnect to you. (into one)
(Lots of inaudible garble at the end there. As it ends I can make out "dig my diction," and its sounds like a bunch of eager cries, saying "Tommy") "

The Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic scripture. In Gnosis Self Knowledge is the same as Divine Knowledge.

Also Magdalena is Magdalene in French. In Gnosticism Mary Magdalene is revered as a consort to Jesus.

It's not far fetched at all that No Quarter would have the secret message in French. Mer de Noms is French and as can be seen from Danny Carey's site Tool has quite an interest in French, due to its rich occult history.

Roach
09-03-2003, 03:07 AM
This all comes from Innuendo Cornecopria. If you don't know about this site, you really should.

Stinkfist: Right after the final "take my hand" there is a very very faint sound of a baby crying with echo. ME: Yeah, the extended version is taken from an Elvis song. I think that it's called Suspicious Minds.

Eulogy: After the second chorus and after he sings "you could be the one to save me from my own existence" he sings "Above the crowd / you're so scared / I'm scared / without him too" Then a voice speaks the following: "I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you / so he bashes his skull through the window overlooking the sea / twilight amber ego / we were amused by this"

Hooker With A Penis: At about 1:40 he says "Consumer, be fruitful and multiply."

Pushit: The first vocal is: "Saw the gap again today / but you were beggin' me to stay / Take care not to make me enter / If I do we both may disappear" The line "There's no love in fear" is very similar to John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but pertent love casts out fear: because fear hath torment" At 4:46 he says something VERY VERY quietly it might be "You make" Then slightly louder he says "me do it." Then at 4:54 he says "I've never met anyone who could help me." At 5:01 he says something that lasts till 5:04 And something from 5:10 to 5:13 Again from 5:28-30 and 6:06-08 Around 6:10 he says VERY quietly "In the end / we'll be alright" Again he says something from 6:25-28.

I'm very interested in the No Quarter thing though. You say it goes through the whole song? Is there any way you can upload an mp3 copy of your edited version anywhere?

All_One_Mind: I'm reasonably sure that the version on Salival is a studio version.

mu-sick
09-03-2003, 01:32 PM
MJK isn't the only one leaving subliminal messages:

@1:43 into ticks and leeches Adam is playing a chord progression of D-A-D, while Justin underlines it with a bass line of F-A-C-E, and Dann'y hi hat open & close pattern is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong. Also, if you take the initials of the people I mentioned in the order of "face your dad" you get J(ustin) D(anny) A(dam), JDA is abbreviated latin for Jusus Domini Adane which roughly translates to...

ok have I gone far enough? :) You guys have way too much time on your hands...sorry for being such a smart ass but once I thought of the morse code part I knew I had to post it!

Tantobourne
09-03-2003, 01:37 PM
is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong.

*snorts* I figured that out a long time ago but decided to keep it under my hat. Now here you go having to spill the beans. So much for a good secret.....

im_naked_and_fearless
09-03-2003, 02:50 PM
MJK isn't the only one leaving subliminal messages:

@1:43 into ticks and leeches Adam is playing a chord progression of D-A-D, while Justin underlines it with a bass line of F-A-C-E, and Dann'y hi hat open & close pattern is translated into morse code as Y-O-U-R. OH MY GORSH!! FACE YOUR DAD! The song is clearly stating that his father is a tick that has been leeching of his money and emotional stability for years and it's time to face him although he can't because the love is too strong. Also, if you take the initials of the people I mentioned in the order of "face your dad" you get J(ustin) D(anny) A(dam), JDA is abbreviated latin for Jusus Domini Adane which roughly translates to...

ok have I gone far enough? :) You guys have way too much time on your hands...sorry for being such a smart ass but once I thought of the morse code part I knew I had to post it!

(jaw dropped) Jusus Domini Adane translates in to what????

mu-sick
09-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Ah. I'm glad you asked...despite what it looks like it's actually translates to "Tool fans are sheep". But don't tell anyone because they haven't realized it yet.

jk...I'm a bit of a tool sheep too. BAAAA!

mu-sick
09-03-2003, 09:04 PM
That's wierd. I didn't mean to write Jesus...I actually meant to write Justus. That must mean...
oh nevermind

rebecca22
09-13-2003, 12:44 PM
"Thomas - Illuminate me. I'm just praying for you to show me where I'm to begin. Hoping to Reconnect to you. (into one)
(Lots of inaudible garble at the end there. As it ends I can make out "dig my diction," and its sounds like a bunch of eager cries, saying "Tommy") "

The Gospel of Thomas is a Gnostic scripture. In Gnosis Self Knowledge is the same as Divine Knowledge.

Also Magdalena is Magdalene in French. In Gnosticism Mary Magdalene is revered as a consort to Jesus.

It's not far fetched at all that No Quarter would have the secret message in French. Mer de Noms is French and as can be seen from Danny Carey's site Tool has quite an interest in French, due to its rich occult history.

Yes, i like how you think. You should check out my opinions on Eulogy, and see what others had to say about them, it might be of some interest to you, allthough you seem to spend your time well...

neochrist
09-24-2003, 09:49 PM
well since the subject of the thread is just totally fucked to hell anyway, ill say this and this only..plus everything else i said....

"i like jellybeans"

umbilicalchemist
01-27-2004, 06:25 AM
hey that morse thing really banged me

i'm sure there are more codes on danny's playing

any drummers here to find out?

fortysixand2
03-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally, after looking at the mer de noms art lining, I thought that Orestes was about an octupus, the one thats in the art...the umbilical residue thing...and I put two and two together...I dont know if anyone else made that connection, but yeah...

In Greek Mythology...when you die, two quarters were put(some people still do) put quarters over your eyes, to pay your passage into heaven...So to me...no quarter is about souls in limbo...I would go on, but I would just be rambling...take it with a grain of salt if you want, I just thought I'd voice my view

Metamorphosis
03-19-2004, 11:34 PM

or sin..
dude, i live in hamilton new zealand too @@

svet-am
03-20-2004, 11:59 AM
I just thought I'd take about fifteen seconds to point at the YES, most (if not all) of the members of TOOL speak French.

They are all students of the mysteries surrounding Berenger Sauniere in Rennes-Le-Chateau, France. I know, at least, that Danny speaks a little French. Maynard probably does as well because he is heavily into wine and vineyard culture (which is predominantly French).

And, as for the religious overtones of the allegedly French translation....

I *do* speak French. Regardless of whether the words are in the song (I don't have the equipment to try finding it myself), the translation is spot on.

Further, think about it in the broader TOOL-esque context. What makes saying that so outside of the ordinary for the TOOL boys? He needs Jesus in the sense that he needs something to fight against. Jesus needs him in the sense that without people to convert, the life of Jesus becomes meaningless...

I'm just offering suggestions. You can think for yourself and figure out what it all means for yourself. Although I do recommend that anyone that has audio of that passage post it somewhere public so that it can be independtly verified.

Man.... threads like this are why it took me six and a half years to finally register for an account....

something_Dark
08-22-2004, 07:19 PM
ok I know im replying to a thread thats a year old but i just wanted to say that i aways thought in Eulogy Maynard said "wish you could be the one to save me from my own mistakes"

tcM_Emperor
09-22-2004, 01:54 PM
If I am "the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month" Then maybe you should revaluate your own veiws. Do you have your blinders on? Fucking microphones are lining our car interiors, they can see through your walls of your own home, biometrics, chip implants, and all you can see is the hand in front of you.

Don't forget the brain implants in every baby that's born, the cameras in our computer monitors, and the secret robot factory workers!

Stop watching Conspiracy Theory.

Goldfoot
06-12-2005, 09:46 AM
In Greek Mythology...when you die, two quarters were put(some people still do) put quarters over your eyes, to pay your passage into heaven...So to me...no quarter is about souls in limbo...I would go on, but I would just be rambling...take it with a grain of salt if you want, I just thought I'd voice my view

I thought it was for passage across the river Styx.

tomatoms
06-18-2005, 08:16 PM
i think this song is about

chewing bubble gum, and kicking ass, and running out of gum.

tomatoms
06-18-2005, 08:34 PM
there's a thing called remote viewing. this is an occult event. are tool into the occult?

remote viewing is when someone can summon through psychic visual r-mode a remote (long distance, disconnected) image or viewing of something else, not in his/her midst. actual, remote viewing refers more to the protocol method of doing such devised by the military during the cold war. This allows for accurate analysis of the data by switching alternately from the right to left hemispheres, utilizing logic vs. visual, word vs. image, coordination vs. autonomic, without interuption. aside from protocols, this ability to reach beyond and travel beyond the body has been around since the dawn of man. This is a part of the divinity within. We are all one, essentially, and we are all connected.

also, in case you guys didn't notice, the planet earth is dying. we only get one planet.

and far too few people really know what's at stake here. wanna know what's at stake?

the divinity within. the information loop. our ability to access cognitive, collective information.

the leaders of our great nation and others are hatching and carrying out this horrendous "operation dumb-down the populous" for a damn good reason. They don't want you to realize they're raping the earth, dropping bombs, working to create more pollution, making poor people poorer and rich people richer, while the ecology of this planet dwindles these people are throwing more and more fuel on the fire. My guess is when they die, they'll be comfortable that they destroyed that children's future, but lived their to the brim and sucked up as much into the emptyness of greed that they could, in order to put the nail in the coffin.

The dogs of doom are howling more.

tomatoms
06-18-2005, 08:40 PM
and also, if any of you fags wanna hear the song with the message revealed, email me, and kiss my ass, because it's worth it.

f art
04-19-2014, 08:30 AM
last!

lotus.
04-19-2014, 08:39 AM
not so fast!

SpiralOut34
04-19-2014, 11:18 AM
This sounds so neat, I wish I knew enough about audio editing to go back and try this with various songs.