View Full Version : background

Scratch
01-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Here is a background I made:

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=010926PM.bmp

Let me know what you think. Thank you.

NoVestal
01-25-2003, 09:20 PM
It may just be me, but if it ain't just me, then somebody has gotta say it. I clicked it was a big BLACK rectangle. That was all.

Valkyrie
01-25-2003, 09:32 PM
I saw a big black rectangle too; but then I highlighted it. And I see, red circles of some kind? Hmmm...perhaps my browser just isn't bright enough.

Matteran
01-26-2003, 10:26 PM
I saw it just fine. I think that's a really cool shape. I don't really know what you could do with it, but it's cool none the less

Scratch
01-28-2003, 06:33 PM
Well it seems that the image doesn't show up. Did you try turning the brightness and contrast all the was up on your moniter? If that doesn't work, let me know. I'll post a brighter version of it.

Chuckhawk
01-28-2003, 07:22 PM
I saw it, real cool shape you got there.

mookieburger
01-28-2003, 08:03 PM
to see dark images like this properly, i reccomend getting a program like jasc's paintshop pro (www.jasc.com) and saving these pics to disk, then doing a full screen preview..

having no white shit around your screen allows you to see SO much more

Peekay
01-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by mookieburger
to see dark images like this properly, i reccomend getting a program like jasc's paintshop pro (www.jasc.com) and saving these pics to disk, then doing a full screen preview..

having no white shit around your screen allows you to see SO much more

if you want people to look at something you make, at least make it viewable, no one wants to download psp just to look at something you made

oh, but to diseased lung, i could see the shape just fine, looks pretty sweet
the file seems a bit big though

Limo
02-01-2003, 05:16 AM
I like the shape, but I think you need to elaborate on it.

You've got your basis for an image now add some more stuff in there.

You could make it look really cool if you put a bit more effort in. Honestly you could do some crazy shit with a basic shape like this.