PDA

View Full Version : Prison Sex lyrics wrong and new interpretation

once
07-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Prison Sex has some lyrics that are wrong. The second time he is supposed to say sodomy, "There's release in this sodomy," he actually says "released inside a me." Then he is supposed to say "For I am your witness that blood and flesh can be trusted." He actually says, "Then you will witness the burning flesh can't be trusted." This is obviously a complete opposite.
If he was actually talking about prison sex, I think he would be in jail by now for people being either unconscious or in shock from it "your breathing so i guess your still alive." Its symbolism. Tantric sex is used to make people enlightened. The stuff on the internet is all BS from people who don't know what it is. You enter meditative trances when you get enlightened and before hand you can as well. "hands bound, head down, eyes closed" is what one does when they pray. When someone is enlightened they have a pure light aura and someone has no lust or sexual desire when they are enlightened. Obviously shit blood and cumb on his hands would be hard to do for a literal interpretation (wiping it on them on purpose). Mess on my hands is a better analogy.
Other songs are about enlightenment as well. APC's Sleeping Beauty is about a failed attempt of making someone enlightened. An awakening is the most common analogy for enlightenment in eastern religions. Buddha means "awakened one." Reflection is also about it. Enlightenment is a state with no ego, known as selflessness in Buddhism. Emptiness is studied in order to get enlightened before going through tantra. Being enlightened is being within the emptiness in Buddhism.

im_naked_and_fearless
07-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Prison Sex has some lyrics that are wrong. The second time he is supposed to say sodomy, "There's release in this sodomy," he actually says "released inside a me." Then he is supposed to say "For I am your witness that blood and flesh can be trusted." He actually says, "Then you will witness the burning flesh can't be trusted." This is obviously a complete opposite.
If he was actually talking about prison sex, I think he would be in jail by now for people being either unconscious or in shock from it "your breathing so i guess your still alive." Its symbolism. Tantric sex is used to make people enlightened. The stuff on the internet is all BS from people who don't know what it is. You enter meditative trances when you get enlightened and before hand you can as well. "hands bound, head down, eyes closed" is what one does when they pray. When someone is enlightened they have a pure light aura and someone has no lust or sexual desire when they are enlightened. Obviously shit blood and cumb on his hands would be hard to do for a literal interpretation (wiping it on them on purpose). Mess on my hands is a better analogy.
Other songs are about enlightenment as well. APC's Sleeping Beauty is about a failed attempt of making someone enlightened. An awakening is the most common analogy for enlightenment in eastern religions. Buddha means "awakened one." Reflection is also about it. Enlightenment is a state with no ego, known as selflessness in Buddhism. Emptiness is studied in order to get enlightened before going through tantra. Being enlightened is being within the emptiness in Buddhism.
Very interesting...

Undertolerance
08-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Ain Soph Aur. No more needs to be said, if you know not what it means then I will let you all spend the time to look it up. It goes alonge with once's interpretation of this song, and yeah his lyrics usually are a bit off then the ones posted here, but I almost feel as though Maynard does that on purpose, just to see how well we do listen.

praga
08-17-2004, 08:04 AM
WRONG!

just wanted to say that.
;D
good to see someone think about it
hope budhism is doing you some good

mess on my hands?
wtf is that about?

the one thing we all have in common (generally speaking)

shit

blood

and cum

all vital to our being