PDA

View Full Version : lead off to T and L

pushing the envelope
07-18-2004, 08:10 PM
I kind of see The Patient as a lead off to Ticks and Leeches. The little "vampires act is getting old" might be that he is forced to be a total different person for everyone, and they are taking away from his true character, and he doesn't know if he has the support from everyone to help him find his inner self, which he ends up doing in RDT. Later on it goes to Ticks and Leeches, where he just lashes out at everyone.

Harold
07-18-2004, 08:12 PM
HUH??

mended_halo21
07-22-2004, 07:58 PM
i dont get it.........

Cyanide ChrYst
07-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey, Schism and Lateralus both have the word "it" in them. Maybe they're correlated??!

Consider that Maynard wrote these lyrics on totally different days. Probably even weeks apart. Patient has a nice mood to it. Maybe he got in a fight with his record company/wife/bassist/hair stylist (hyuck)/etc. and came home and wrote Ticks And Leeches.

pushing the envelope
07-28-2004, 12:25 PM
ur mom has a nice feel

Cyanide ChrYst
07-28-2004, 11:59 PM
You have the capacity, as a human, to do amazing things such as scale mountains or figure out intense problems or build grand things. But you made a momma joke. Which is, by far, the best reason I can find as to why Maynard has little faith in this generation.

You are the reason the Hitler Youth should have survived.

pushing the envelope
07-29-2004, 12:11 AM
hey, im an architecht.

pushing the envelope
07-29-2004, 12:18 AM
o ya and i think that people like u are the reason humanity falters. ur a sheep, following whatever the fuck maynard says.

Cyanide ChrYst
07-29-2004, 07:12 PM
o ya and i think that people like u are the reason humanity falters. ur a sheep, following whatever the fuck maynard says.

Congratulations, you are the biggest moron I have ever crossed paths with in my entire life. The entire reason I'm at this board is to prove we should NOT be sheep. You need to be shot in the head. I'm going to go dice XXX into my arms and turn on some Atreyu; you have forever ruined this board for me.

pops333
08-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Congratulations, you are the biggest moron I have ever crossed paths with in my entire life. The entire reason I'm at this board is to prove we should NOT be sheep. You need to be shot in the head. I'm going to go dice XXX into my arms and turn on some Atreyu; you have forever ruined this board for me.

wow, thats pretty cool of you man. maynard would think you were great.