PDA

View Full Version : No Quarter Video???

Tiernan
01-18-2003, 06:05 PM
Im sorry if this has already been talked about, i tried using the search function but i could not find anything concerning a bootleg video recording of Tool performing No Quarter.

I know that somewhere one exists because i saw a very short clip of one in one of Maynard's interviews, and I also found a link to download one at the Lachrymology site. Unfourtunately, none of those videos will work for me so i am forced to look for other sources for this ellucive video. If anyone wants to check it out heres a link:
http://www.lachrymology.com/video.htm
Ive only found one Kazaa user who (supposedly) had it, and the connection was terrible and failed after about ten minutes.

So if anyone has this video or some advice on where to find it, i would much appreciate it.

zombie
01-20-2003, 07:29 PM
I know what video you are talking about, from the interview on much music or ..... the quality of that show is amazing i believe it says its from toronto. If anyone has any info on who has it (other than the tv network) let us know! its not on the hub anywhere either by the way.

Penguin
01-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Hmm.. the "No Quarter" video works for me.. maybe they fixed the links. Of course.. I won't download it anytime soon on 56k =\

Tiernan
01-30-2003, 07:49 PM
After repeted clicking it began to work, although it stopped every ten secs and loaded for about a minute (damn Real Player). So it didnt make for the best experience but i watched the whole thing through and it was worth it to do it once, however i wont be watching it again anytime soon :(