PDA

View Full Version : acid?

Triangular_Vision
06-20-2004, 12:03 AM
i really think that if more people took the speaches at the beginning of this song seriousely they might get a little more out of life... you dont NEED drugs to open your third eye or understand life on a deeper level, they are just a catalyst if used correctly becuase they temporarilly impair your relation to reality and enable your subconscious mind and your conscious mind to combine and influence your perception of the world around you in a dream like state, this allows access to parts of the mind that have never been previousely concieved, and since you cant really remeber what it was like to be sober at the time, it isn't as wierd as it would be sober... some say that the only reason you can continue to use the third eye after tripping, is because of flashback like symptoms, but i find it funny that those that have a strong third eye that have never used drugs before in their life, have the same perceptions as those that were "drug induced..." nearly identical. I think this could be an unexpected change in the evolution of the human mind if used properly and this could manifest very exciting results indeed...

BigCheese
06-20-2004, 08:01 PM
There were a lot of comma's in that paragraph... sentence.

The only "drug" I've ever done is pot, and I don't really consider that a drug. So I can say I do agree that drugs aren't necessary to get insight/open your third eye, which is true, but I'll never really know unless if I try shrooms or acid or something.

Triangular_Vision
06-21-2004, 09:38 AM
There were a lot of comma's in that paragraph... sentence.

The only "drug" I've ever done is pot, and I don't really consider that a drug. So I can say I do agree that drugs aren't necessary to get insight/open your third eye, which is true, but I'll never really know unless if I try shrooms or acid or something.
i dont consider this to be a formal means of communication... so commas are there to illustrate a simple pause, or seperation on ideas... this is a forum. I also didn;t even finish like 1/2000 of the idea.... oh well, you all dont seem truely interested

Triangular_Vision
06-22-2004, 03:01 AM
pot can be a mind expansive drug in the sense that you move beyond the line of legality, then tempting other lines... if you look deep enough, every thing that stops you is a line (barrier). Visualize!! this is needed! I still enjoy meditating high... it inceases my comfort with my sourroundings so that they can be easilly forgotten whithout worry or startlement if they resurface.... but this is in deeper lessons and we are merely seeing the reflection of the surface t o be scratched... well that is some of us.

IC
07-11-2004, 07:28 PM
i really think that if more people took the speaches at the beginning of this song seriousely they might get a little more out of life... you dont NEED drugs to open your third eye or understand life on a deeper level, they are just a catalyst if used correctly becuase they temporarilly impair your relation to reality and enable your subconscious mind and your conscious mind to combine and influence your perception of the world around you in a dream like state, this allows access to parts of the mind that have never been previousely concieved, and since you cant really remeber what it was like to be sober at the time, it isn't as wierd as it would be sober... some say that the only reason you can continue to use the third eye after tripping, is because of flashback like symptoms, but i find it funny that those that have a strong third eye that have never used drugs before in their life, have the same perceptions as those that were "drug induced..." nearly identical. I think this could be an unexpected change in the evolution of the human mind if used properly and this could manifest very exciting results indeed...

Thank you, cause I've been trying to say this for the longest time but you put it perfectly.

johnnyTrip
08-28-2004, 06:55 PM
put perfectly friend.....i have lived the power of a live pyschedelic experience with tool....nothing was more eye opening than this "concert"...acid...shrooms...wutever your choice of means.....cuz thats wut it is...a means to bring you to that vulnerable state we hear so much about from the guys....the show itself to my belief shouldnt be experienced any other way.....and will intensify the raw emotion the music brings to us all. Not one comma but a bunch of periods - =)

hoodling1229
11-03-2004, 03:35 PM
i don't do drugs, thats just my choice and decision, but i've played music forever, and i i'm always playing it, listening to it, or composing it. through that, i've come to understand what makes music "good," and that would be everything that tool does. perhaps my liking of abstract art and dissonent music has developed my liking for tool, or perhaps because i'm good at math. w/e, tool is simply the best.