PDA

View Full Version : Meditation

Triangular_Vision
06-18-2004, 09:53 AM
ok first off, disposition means mood... duh...

ok, in this song, you can see that they are tapping into the rythem of life, watching the weather change and such, and asking the source to mention something, mention anything... you can see that maynard is begging for something to make him feel as if he is not alone, he knows that there has to be more to life than this.... with the redundancies and such, you can see self repeating thought patterns which is a part of meditation, as he reaches his deeper self and begins to open his third eye, the song transitions into reflection which is supposed to signify an out of body experiance where maynard views or connects with the source. Triad then comes out of that signifying their happiness and enthusiasm for their new learned knowlelge...

sorry about switching from them to maynard, i have a hard time just saying maynard because it is the band as a whole... the guitar, bass and drums have just as much meaning as the lyrics.... the lyrics are just the easy(er) shit to figure out....

IC
06-30-2004, 10:30 AM
yeah, I just kinda listen this and relax man. I can see what you're talkin about tho.

Spectrix
05-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I wish I could've gotten on here 5 years ago when I tried to become a member the first time. I would've talked all kinds of stuff with you triangvis/ I'm suprised you haven't gotten more posts on your threads cuz you're one of the only really deep thinkers that I can see on here.