PDA

View Full Version : Hey, it doesnt HAVE to be about anything imparticular!

g-bay-be
06-13-2004, 05:17 PM
See, the song is about having faith in something or believing something and then finding out that what you "thought" couldn't be FARTHER from the truth!

for example! I was in a serious realationship with my now ex girlfriend, I thought I was in love... and weeks later I still think I am. but I was wrong wand what she did changes everything. Now that she's gone everything I believed in was suddenly crumbling images that NO LONGER comfort me. what i stood on is not the rock I thought it to be. how sad right! NO!!

Undertolerance
06-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Well I think that someone has finally grasped fully what Tool is trying to do with their music, but everyone seems to like to get away from the basics. I have always seen Tool as writing lyrics in such a manner that anyone can relate it to some part of thier life no matter where they are and what they have seen and done. Good job once more man. =)

g-bay-be
06-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Thank YAH! I like how thier songs are just SO LAYERED> You can get a different point of view each time you listen. and If you listen with an open mind you will learn something new everytime