PDA

View Full Version : Problem of Good and Evil

LUCINATIO
01-14-2003, 03:15 AM
Here is my solution to the problem of good and evil and explains the whole lucifer is our cousin.

The Problem of Evil states:
If God is all knowing, all powerful and all good then he knows there is evil; he is all good then he doesn’t want evil to exist: and he is all powerful then he can prevent evil. Then how can evil exist in a world created by such a being? First the argument is wrong in assuming what God wants. The argument is assuming what God wants. Yes he is all powerful but he still cant banish evil from existence. Just because he is all good doesn’t mean necessarily that he doesn’t want it to exist. In the universe light cannot exist without dark cannot exist without light. One without the other is impossible. There has to be two sides to everything, an opposing/ counter . Hot and cold, on and off, up and down. The same is true with good and evil.
God is our Father, and we are is children. Jesus is the Son . God and Jesus are quintessentially the same, in John 10:30 Jesus says "I and my Father are one." This shows clearly that God and Jesus Christ are the same. Also in John 20:17, "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." There Jesus clearly states that there is distinction between him and God, even though they are the same. All God’s creations are viewed as His children including angels. Lucifer was once one of the greatest angels. Lucifer was perfect in his ways from the day that he was created, until iniquity was found in him that lead to his fall from heaven and brought a third of the angels with him. So Jesus and Lucifer both created by God, are the sons of God making Jesus and Lucifer brothers. Same as, we all are God’s children making us brother and sister to each other. Since God and Jesus are the same that would make Lucifer our cousin.
Most of us see reality in terms polarity consciousness: right wrong, good and evil, no grey area.. But any polarity you think of has a third part: Hot cold warm, up down middle. white black grey. So, polarity is an illusion that is all it is, instead of polarity there is the Holy Trinity. Unity is all there is and three components make this unity not two it only divides. They say that we see realty in polarity because of the way we breathe. So what is really is going is not evil, but the negative aspect of the whole. The Holy spirit or the One spirit moves through and connects everyone, like some kind of universal life force that flows through everything, and like any form of energy whether it be electricity or magnetism both have negative and positive aspects to them. The opposition between positive/negative polarity causes the right timing to take place in both individual and planetary. Being at a opposition they are balanced, but there is fluxuation between the two.
Taking the perspective that reality is actually the Holy trinity or unity not polarity and by understanding that Lucifer is our cousin, primarily part of the whole, the answer to the problem of evil is evident. Evil doesn’t exist. God needs the negative aspect to be whole and to exist.