PDA

View Full Version : eye

spiralion
05-11-2004, 03:42 PM
i was wondering if the eye on the back cover was the third eye.

I was high when i thought of it but its still.....

Undertolerance
05-22-2004, 01:25 AM
huh. From what I have learned of the third eye it is nothing so much as an eye but a direct link, if you will, into your brain. Its were images, thoughts, and the like stream directly into your mind. some say it is only then that you truly see. When you see with your mind and not with ones own eyes. This has happened to me several times in my life allbeit that they were all drug induced but that also seems to hepl acoording to to some sources. its located somewhere roughly on your forehead, abouts in the middle, up towards the hair line. Its where trepidation is done, that too is said to let your mind breath and take more in, but it sounds a little odd.

spiralion
05-25-2004, 02:28 PM
huh. From what I have learned of the third eye it is nothing so much as an eye but a direct link, if you will, into your brain. Its were images, thoughts, and the like stream directly into your mind. some say it is only then that you truly see. When you see with your mind and not with ones own eyes. This has happened to me several times in my life allbeit that they were all drug induced but that also seems to hepl acoording to to some sources. its located somewhere roughly on your forehead, abouts in the middle, up towards the hair line. Its where trepidation is done, that too is said to let your mind breath and take more in, but it sounds a little odd.
thx, My thing is to keep your head above water

quasiperiodica
02-14-2006, 11:23 AM

Well, that would be the actual "meaning" behind the third eye, but the third eye is just a metaphoric interpretation of this from many ancient religions, even as the highest chakra, and the exact location of the pineal gland, the only organ in the brain without a twin, and the organ which produces DMT at birth, death, and orgasm, aka a person's 50% of contributing to conception, and the fact that it is only at these three most critical stages of existence that it is produced makes it very clear to be the direct link you brought up. DMT, obviously, is also the strongest psychedelic agent, in which people will actually have reoccurring trips of near-death and pre-birth experiences. But, yes, the third eye = pineal gland.