PDA

View Full Version : cold & ugly

dsk1231
01-13-2003, 02:00 PM
this song is pretty self-explanatory. in the end we are all frightened and the girl in the song is really frightened and wont let it out and he is trying to be a comfort im wide awake but i cant be myself cause you are scared we dotn have to be so scared

Undertolerance
01-15-2003, 12:08 AM
This song is meaningful to me for many a reason, but I will only delve into a few at this time. For this instance I will let this meaning go: This song always reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. Not only the lyrics but what I think that point of the song is. Which in my opinion is not very open to vast interpretaion, but it still has meaning for different people, which the beauty of Tool. Sorry I got a little side tracked. Anywho...She was exactly like the lyrics in the song, it was sorta creeping and neat at the same time. When I pointed this out to her she helped to use this song and various other sources(obviously) to help herself to change. Unfortuanetly we did not work out, but hey that is life, shit happens. Suck it up and move on with it!