PDA

View Full Version : holograph

erishkigal
05-01-2004, 09:09 PM
don't flame me if it's come up heaps but is the normal/standard/still available/normal price version of aenima the one with the holographic cover? i have a friend going to the states soon that is going to pick one up for me but i don't want it if it's the static version as i already have this.

can you belive that in a big cd store that has 2nd hand cd's (called real groovy) they have one copy of the holographic cover that is $NZ 59.95 which turns out to be $USD 37.20. pretty crazy.

erishkigal
05-02-2004, 09:21 PM
anyone?

swaps
05-03-2004, 05:53 PM
It's available. Have your friend check Best Buy and/or Circuit City before resorting to a chain store (Wherehouse, Sam Goody, etc.).

erishkigal
05-04-2004, 12:29 AM
cheers man

Thrakandor
05-04-2004, 01:54 AM
Yes, it's very rare here. I was lucky; found it for NZD$30 second hand in perfect condition at Real Groovy, once.

However, there's lots of Salival still left around here, so I guess it balances out.

Undertolerance
05-05-2004, 07:44 AM
yeah your friends best bet would be to check the stores that Dead Ohio Sky listed, as well as some other smaller stores, there is some in ever city. Though I don't see any reason why he could not find it in any music store. It usualy goes for about 17.99 up to 19.99, that is the highest that I have ever seen where I live. But as long as he shops around then he should find a good price.

DeletedMember
05-08-2004, 03:57 AM
I see them everywhere. I never see Salival though.

erishkigal
05-09-2004, 12:04 AM
thanks, this is all really helpful, she's leaving on friday.

Yes, it's very rare here. I was lucky; found it for NZD$30 second hand in perfect condition at Real Groovy, once.

However, there's lots of Salival still left around here, so I guess it balances out.

youv'e seen salival? where, before i posted this i went to every store on queen st and none had it, i had to order it in from borders and i'm doubtful it will come.

EvilWeasel
05-16-2004, 08:41 AM
thanks, this is all really helpful, she's leaving on friday.

youv'e seen salival? where, before i posted this i went to every store on queen st and none had it, i had to order it in from borders and i'm doubtful it will come.

EvilWeasel
05-16-2004, 08:43 AM
yeah, i was lucky to get mine... i bought it off a friend who decided one day that tool wasnt fucking awsome anymore... needless to say, i stopped talking to his ass...

Undertolerance
05-17-2004, 09:03 AM
that intriges me that his ass could talk, but its good that you stopped talking to it =): On the Salival note I see that in a lot of place in the malls in the city (albuquerque, in case you were wondering) Hot Topic in particular almost always has a few copies in stock as well as musicland/samgoody. Good luck on your search!

erishkigal
05-29-2004, 01:42 AM
thanks,
i've since decided i don't mind if it's 2nd hand as long as it's good condition. like absolutely fuckinf mint.
my friends coming home tomorow, i hope she got the holographic one and not the static one, i'll be grateful anyhow though

erishkigal
05-30-2004, 12:05 AM
well thanks people,
i recieved my very own holographic cover of aenima today and it's great.
it's seriously cooler than i thought it would be. The only thing beter on the NZ version is the cd itself which has some interesting arcane symbols relating to astaroth

Parabolæ
07-22-2007, 12:48 PM
I got the US version of the disk (moving images, full Bill Hicks, anesthesia page, etc.) new at Hastings for like $20 USD