PDA

View Full Version : guns and trench coats

kundalini
01-12-2003, 10:18 PM
well i was sitting here watching the news and seeing all this crap about how kids are kind of messed up nowadays because of lack of parenting and lack of attention in school and so on and so on, got me thinking about thise poor columbine kids. i thought, man those two boys must really had a serious fuckin GRUDGE agaisnt something, and boy they sure did wear it LIKE A CROWN OF NEGATIVITY. I think they tried to hard to control things and CALCULATED WHAT THEY WOULD OR WOULD NOT TOLORATE. its a damn shame that they wouldn't LET THE WATERS TRANSMUTED THEIR LEADEN GRUDGES INTO GOLD, they just let themselves sink down tied to their black anchors. i guess they couldn't get over the fact that the only people they could connect with turned their backs on them. maybe the two boys saw that behavior as a form of adultry, their own peers broke away from that cosmic union that binds us together and they maybe they decided that the letterman jacket was a good brand to those who commited adultry in their eyes, hell i guess they were never able TO FORGIVE THEIR SCARLETT LETTERMEN. well when SATURN ASCENDED they had to choose ONE OR TEN but as fate would have it, they would be IGNORANT TO THE DAMDGE DONE.

well who knows what maynard and tool intended with this song but thats what has come to my mind, and i thank you tool for it. we cant wear grudges, or have negativity in our lives, its a waste of energy, so if you know someone who needs help PLEASE HELP THEM AS BEST YOU CAN! OPEN UP YOUR CHAKRAS AND BE LEAD INTO THE UNIVERSAL LATTICE

forty6n2
01-21-2003, 06:15 PM
I never even got close to thinking about it in that situation. Thanks for opnening that door. Thats a good thought. You are right about how people should not wear grudges and learn to let them go. Theres not much more I can say. That basically covers it. Later

seeker
02-27-2003, 09:18 AM
who says jesus didn't have good ideas?