PDA

View Full Version : Its OUR Cornerstone.

Mehhico
04-28-2004, 04:05 AM
As is always the case, I am sure at least a few of you people have dabbled (if not; outright lived) in the awesome theories involving The Great Pyramid. There is also a great number of references halo-ed around the topical band Tool to ancient Egyptian myth/culture, and I think “The Grudge” may be about one of these specific theories involving The Great Pyramid.

(Sorry if this is very basic, but I am one of those who has just dabbled, not studied.)

The theory is basically that The Great Pyramid was/is used as an initiation into the fourth dimension, or shall I say that it was built specifically to assist ascension of a person from the 3rd dimension into Christ-Consciousness (funnily enough, this may be what 46&2 is about).

Now the connection to “The Grudge” is the fact that the capping-stone (otherwise known as the “cornerstone”) on The Great Pyramid was specifically left off the design. This gives the pyramid a total of 6 sides. When the capping stone is finally put on the top, it transforms the pyramid from a 6-sided shape (the number 6 symbolizing “the imperfect state of man”) to a 5-sided shape (the number 5 symbolizing “grace. The perfection of the Messiah”).

Think of this song as a sort of communication (or perhaps a violent beg?) between Tool and God (For me, God is basically Life). The whole idea is that Tool would like to “welcome any change” to “this place so negative, and blind and cynical” which is our current reality on earth. This change is our evolution. We need to evolve so that we can awaken from the unconscious slumber that is our lives. We need to understand where we are heading, and the only way to do that, is to look at the past. This is where the Fibonacci sequence comes into it, because when we understand this and its connection to creation, we realise our definite beginning is the One.

The Great Pyramid has many drawings on the walls, which symbolise the life of man on Earth. An example of this is illustrated in the images of sacred geometry. Sacred Geometry explains the Oneness in Nature to our logical side to help re-unite with our intuitive side. The Left/Right Eye of Horus training is dedicated to this uniting of the poles of our consciousness and to assist in bringing the 3rd dimensional being up to Christ-Consciousness.

Eph 2:20 “Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone; in whom all the building fitly framed together into a holy temple in the Lord.” - Interesting, seeing as there is ample evidence to prove much of The Holy Bible was written about The Great Pyramid.

(Now, remember the typical scenario of a planet shifting up into its next dimension? I think I heard something like a complete shutdown of the electro-magnetic fields firstly causing mass hysteria and total loss of order throughout the world, then maybe a bit of global flooding with up to 2,000km/h winds.)

“Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down. Justify denials and grip ‘em to the lonesome end. Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down. Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.”

It is also worth mentioning here that The Great Pyramid, and the surrounding Giza monuments aligned perfectly with the stars of Orion and Sirius, with the Nile River corresponding to the Milky Way, some 12,500 years ago. The time again for a pole shift is near.

“Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.”

The problem with attempting to decipher this particular song is the shear quantity of references involved. This line is no exception. Going with this little story, however, Tool, remembering that they were “praying for tidal waves” back in ’96, voice God’s (or Life’s) ultimatum; continue to prolong our catastrophic ways here on the 3rd dimensional reality, or bite the bullet and complete the final stages of this ascension process.

“Defining, confining, and we’re sinking deeper. Controlling, defining, and we’re sinking deeper.”

Tool is literally saying that our species is continuing to travel down the path of complete control. We are forever refining the laws and thinning out that fine line in which we walk everyday. This is leading us further and further into the quicksand, and we may not be able to pull ourselves back out (sound familiar). Tool may be suggesting (at this point in the album, I might add, because I have not related this idea to the rest of the songs yet) that we have become too reliant on technology that we cannot get out of this ourselves anymore.

“Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go!”

This should seem pretty self-explanatory now, but there is one point I have not touched on as yet. What is this grudge about? Another thing is; why is it “The Grudge”? It may sound strange, but I think it is aptly named. Mainly due to this grudge possibly being between the human race and the rest of creation.

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek, the first few overtones of this dimension have been totally occupied by many beings from all over the galaxy just to see what is going to happen to us. Our path is very unique as it is the very first time in the history of the universe that a species’ evolutionary path has been tampered with so much (such as the synthetic Christ-conscious grid the ascended masters built around the Earth to accelerate the process, and the influence of “The Greys”).

Maybe Life has the grudge against us because we have been mothered so much, and may possibly have the smoothest ride into Unity Consciousness ever known, all the while we are being so totally unaware of the entire situation.

Anyhoo, its just an idea. Also, if anyone has any good suggestions for authors/theorists on this subject, I will be quite interested in seeing other peoples opinions on this subject.

Take care,
Andy

Mehhico
05-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Thanks, man. You are now on my Christmas list.

H.Cornerstone
05-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Wow, very descripitive, and knowing that Maynard is a very well read man, I think you are probably correct on the whole Great Pyramid idea. Thanks for the time to post this,