PDA

View Full Version : Different Lyrics

PilotCorsair
01-12-2003, 03:27 PM
i just got a bootleg of a houston concert and the song prison sex was on the cd. and at 4:20 (coincidence i'm sure) maynard starts to say show me something 4 times and a some new stuff just thought i'd put it out there for any one that might like to analysis it or help 'em understand a song better or in a new light.

show me something x4
Thought i could make it (any?)
Thought i could was the stains away
Thought i could brake the circle if i
slip out into your (satin?)
so sweat is your surrender
we have become one
i have become my terror
and you my precious lamb and fadder

it comes right before the blood shit and cum on my hands

its in the '96 houston show thats at the cullins thats about the only infomation i have

any ways i thought you'd like to know

testure
01-12-2003, 03:36 PM
It's sometimes labled Prison Sex O.T.R.M. I have a rather good quality recording of it... the lyrics are as follows:

Show me something
Thought i could make it end
Thought i could wash the stains away
Thought i could break the circle if i
slipped right into your skin
so sweet was your surrender
we have become one
i have become my terror
and you my precious lamb and martyr

I like this verse as it adds a kind of clarity to the song, especially for those morons who think it's pro-abuse. This is easily one of my favorite songs and the extra verse just adds even more greatness to it.

PilotCorsair
01-12-2003, 03:42 PM
thanks for the clearity. mine isn't of great quality. i got at a no place record store which sells bootlegs of bootlegs...it was there so i got it : )

testure
01-12-2003, 04:00 PM
I have to get my bootlegs off the internet 'cuz I suck like that. Where's this record shop? I assume it's in Connecticut judging from your location.

Johnny Truant
01-30-2003, 07:11 PM
The lyrics are now posted on the lyrics page with Prison Sex.