PDA

View Full Version : How many times has this scared you?

Dr.GonZo
04-20-2004, 01:57 PM
This song never ceases to amaze me...
I've heard this song a million times but it still scares me sometimes.

Like today i was listening to Lateralus and then went downstairs to grab a pizza and when i came back up the stairs this song was playing and scared the crap outta me cuz i had my stereo cranking it made it sound like a vortex or something in my room.

Or like you'll be listening to it and fall asleep and wake up and this song is on. That always scares me. I'm pretty sure it fucks with my dreams while its playing and I'm asleep.

But like I've heard it so many times that its just another song... but it still manages to scare me sometimes...
I'm not talking about the concept of the song or questioning any of its content.. It's just the sound and the feeling it evokes is always kinda spooky... thats why tool pwnz.
Happy 420... pwnzed.

g-bay-be
04-20-2004, 08:18 PM
this song gives me the creeps all the time man. EVERY TIME! it scares me. how it sounds... the poor guy is all creeped out and it sounds so creepy

corps d'allumen
04-21-2004, 07:53 PM
BTW, April 20th is also the birthday of Adolf Hitler. And, this most recent event was also the 5 yr. anniversary of the Coloumbine School shootings... What does all this have to do with this song? Absolutely nothing.

And, it is definitely a creepy song. Creepy to the max.

AllforUnity
04-22-2004, 11:34 AM
You remind me of Willy Wanka.

corps d'allumen
04-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Who is like Willy WOnka? And honestly, but not realistically, this should be one of the most creepy things you can hear in your life. Notice I say 'should be' and not 'is'...
www.enterprisemission.com

AllforUnity
04-26-2004, 11:49 AM
McRoggles.

Ming
04-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Soak it in gasoline and play it and it's even scarier.

corps d'allumen
04-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Soak it in gasoline and play it and it's even scarier.
...tastes like... burning.

Echoghost
05-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Oh man, this song scared the snap out of me,. I was freaked out just about halfway through, then it got louder, so that I could barely understand the guy, then all of a sudden it turns off. I nearly peed my pants.

drchaotica
05-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I listened to this song today walking home from school and it always seems to send a chill down my spine. The banging of the drums in the background as it gets louder and louder and the guy gets more scared and it just frightens me.

GuÜg7
07-22-2004, 03:50 PM
I listened to it once stoned. All fun and games until the guys voice comes on. I believed every word he said, and it REALLY scared me. maybe it was just the drugs. heh that was last time I ever did that....

Its not as bad when you aren't on anything. Kind of interesting to listen to all the different noises.