PDA

View Full Version : about the different coloured eyes at the end

TheAbstraction
04-19-2004, 10:51 PM
at the end of the music vid ya know how the 2 eyes go up the body and 1 is blue and 1 is pink? well im pretty sure it means that 1 side of a person is male and the other is female. of course blue is the boys colour and pink is the girls, fuck knows why but thats how we look at the colours. i just came to this conclusion after reading a bunch of stuff about energy etc. sorry if this has already been mentioned. i didnt see anything about it on the forum.

MrMcPheezy
04-19-2004, 11:19 PM
Pay special attention to the areas of the body that you see the eyes pause, before continuing upward. Yeah.

TheAbstraction
04-21-2004, 03:48 AM
why? i have. i know what all of that means. the only thing thats really confused me in the video is the eyes.

BSTOOL
04-21-2004, 03:52 AM
at the end of the music vid ya know how the 2 eyes go up the body and 1 is blue and 1 is pink? well im pretty sure it means that 1 side of a person is male and the other is female. of course blue is the boys colour and pink is the girls, fuck knows why but thats how we look at the colours. i just came to this conclusion after reading a bunch of stuff about energy etc. sorry if this has already been mentioned. i didnt see anything about it on the forum.

thats cool i never noticed that before, but when the eyes stop the pink one seems sort of red.

TheAbstraction
04-25-2004, 03:26 AM
no shit? hmm well red means energy and a bunch of other stuff which is possitive..

Atratus
04-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Pay special attention to the areas of the body that you see the eyes pause, before continuing upward. Yeah.

Also pay attention to which eye is on which side at these diffefrent areas.
Enjoy watching them :)

hopelessfuckinghole
04-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Yea, the eye is definitely more red than it is pink. Decent post but not good enough for a goddamn honorable mention.

MrMcPheezy
04-30-2004, 09:53 PM
Yea, the eye is definitely more red than it is pink. Decent post but not good enough for a goddamn honorable mention.

You are a terrible person.

hopelessfuckinghole
05-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Yea... sorry about that. But if your going to make a thread at least make it about something that hasnt been discussed violently aready. Cant we start talking about the parts in which nobody has any fucking clue about. Like the first three minutes.

munted_soul
05-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Or your gay animated avatar?

hopelessfuckinghole
05-02-2004, 01:33 PM
You know, this is a Tool message board. Not an "I am a fucking moron" message board.

MrMcPheezy
05-02-2004, 01:39 PM
You know, this is a Tool message board. Not an "I am a fucking moron" message board.

You're the fucking moron that doesn't know how to follow the rules.

TheAbstraction
06-01-2004, 05:43 AM
ive seen the clip again and i think that eye is pretty pink! like more pink than red. but whatever. :P

MindAsh
07-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Yea... sorry about that. But if your going to make a thread at least make it about something that hasnt been discussed violently aready. Cant we start talking about the parts in which nobody has any fucking clue about. Like the first three minutes.
if such posts are so worthless its amazeing how they gain enough of your attention that you not only read them but respond. that deserves a special sticker

ArizonaBay
07-18-2005, 12:12 PM
The eyes stop at different energy points in on the body known as chakaras. The blue eye symbolises sound and creative identity, the red sybolises water, emotional identity, and self gratification. :)

förk
07-27-2005, 03:39 PM
The eyes stop at different energy points in on the body known as chakaras. The blue eye symbolises sound and creative identity, the red sybolises water, emotional identity, and self gratification. :)

You're right. Except they are called chakras and there are 7 of them throughout the human body.

Here is something interesting though. The 2 eyes stop where the heart should be, and creates a green heart which opens like a flower and has an image of a vajra on it.