PDA

View Full Version : H. Live

Killer Of God
01-11-2003, 11:14 PM
I think i love H. so much because of the way it unfolds. It opens with this big bang, and then goes into one of the most beautiful TOOL riffs that i have ever heard. If you know how to play it on any instrument then you should know what i mean. The way they build the song is so intriguing. Big bang, melodic verse's, big chorus, and then they go into the easiest guitar riff TOOL has, but one that connects with me like nothing else. The most amazing thing TOOL does with this song is when they do it live. And if you saw them on the 2002 tour then you know what i mean. Just as they get to the last part of the break they cut the sound off and you hear the whole audience sing I DON'T MIND, I DON'T MIND, I DON'T MIND. That is the most... words cant describe how i felt at that moment. The closest thing to it would be doing the best X ever produced.

holy reality
02-07-2003, 09:48 PM
OMG.... I just downloaded this live from the 5-14-02 show, and I didn't notice the audience singing, then I listened again real closely...... WOW..... I would have KILLED to have been there when they played that......

TailOfDogma
02-10-2003, 05:07 PM
where did you get H live? i'm totally pumped to see/hear this now. i have a bunch of live videos downloaded, and i love every single one of them more each time i watch it.

if you got it from a kazaa-type program, please let me know from whom or when you got it, or if you're willing to share, when i might be able to get it from you. thanks a lot man.

ignore-reality
02-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by TailOfDogma
if you got it from a kazaa-type program, please let me know from whom or when you got it, or if you're willing to share, when i might be able to get it from you. thanks a lot man.

I know there's a Tool live in Houston show on Kazaa that has H. on it. I think it's from 98'. Check it out.

TailOfDogma
02-11-2003, 04:09 PM
I couldn't find the houston show, but by god, i'll keep trying.

I did, however, download an awesome version of Eulogy from Montreal, which is totally awesome. There are some awesome shots of Danny going absolutely nuts, and Maynard is, of course, kicking some ass.

I guess the only way to solve my longing to see all of these songs live is to go to a freakin concert. I got screwed out of 3 last summer because of VERY bad timing.

Thanks again.

TailOfDogma
02-25-2003, 04:14 PM
I FOUND H LIVE!!!!!!! It is incerdible. Seriously. Its definitely my favorite out of all the live videos i have, and the part where the crowd is chanting honestly gave me chills. I guess this was a good and bad thing though. I am very glad I found it and can now hear it anytime, but it makes me crave to see them live even more now...

ghostdog22
02-26-2003, 07:44 AM
so can someone post a website where i can get these most wonderful songs? i went to the show on 10-10-02 and man i was jumping up and down so hard i was seeing white streaks across the back of my eyelids. HOLY SHIT THEY PLAY THAT SONG TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! could you put a site i can find a couple of live shits?

flanders
03-01-2003, 07:27 PM
www.deadohisky.net

Has some very good shit on it. Unfortunately it isn't operating properly right now, it had been down for a while and is back up, but audio downloads aren't supported. I think they are updating and adding new material. Enjoy it when I comes up again though man!!

swaps
03-01-2003, 08:34 PM
deadohiosky.net (http://www.deadohiosky.net) is working just fine.

deadinside
03-01-2003, 10:34 PM
i got H from deadohiosky. the ettelbruck[?] show i think. 2002/05/14.its fucking amazing.best live song ive ever heard.its soooo much better than the album(which already ruled) version
he sings "connected to you" differently than on the album.its fucking soo rad.

infact i think ill listen to it next.after hush.FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU