PDA

View Full Version : about the different coloured eyes at the end

TheAbstraction
04-18-2004, 04:48 PM
at the end of the music vid ya know how the 2 eyes go up the body and 1 is blue and 1 is pink? well im pretty sure it means that 1 side of a person is male and the other is female. of course blue is the boys colour and pink is the girls, fuck knows why but thats how we look at the colours. i just came to this conclusion after reading a bunch of stuff about energy etc. sorry if this has already been mentioned. i didnt see anything about it on the forum.

g-bay-be
04-18-2004, 05:22 PM
dont worry about mentioning it again.... worry about mentioning it somewhere besides the "videos" board, HAHAHA, it's ok man

TheAbstraction
04-19-2004, 03:13 AM
oh yeah no shit :P i totally forgot about them. i think ive only ever posted in there once and it was like ages ago, possibly under a different nickname. cheerios.

AllforUnity
04-22-2004, 11:26 AM
l think a color is a color. When the color blue and pink were named, or invented l guess, as colors, l'm sure the person wasn't like "Pink is now for girls, and blue is now for boys."

blue/shimmering
07-16-2004, 08:02 AM
at the end of the music vid ya know how the 2 eyes go up the body and 1 is blue and 1 is pink? well im pretty sure it means that 1 side of a person is male and the other is female. of course blue is the boys colour and pink is the girls, fuck knows why but thats how we look at the colours. i just came to this conclusion after reading a bunch of stuff about energy etc. sorry if this has already been mentioned. i didnt see anything about it on the forum.

i like the way the two eyes form a third eye on his head., ala Aenima. great intertextualising, guys!

Cyanide ChrYst
07-22-2004, 10:56 PM
One is lime green and one is deep blue. Water and earth or something. Who knows; it wasnt Maynard's idea. They had the lotus flower, the chakras, the buddhist peace cross thingy (whatever the fuck it's called), the highways of electricity that flow through the body that I cant remember the name...it's all been around for thousands of years. Look at any acupuncture chart and you'll likely see the same stuff.