PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas on Life?

metelman1185
01-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Alright here, to begin I'd like to say that I'm a very immense Tool fan. They are the reason my life has changed, and this change has been for the far better. They showed me how to open my mind, and learn far more then I probably would have. I have come up with some ideas on life from the basis of Tool I will now talk about.

Please read this with an open mind, this is just an idea I have been working on and is still largely being worked on, this is only the beginning. I am not in any means say it is true or vise versa saying its wrong. Also this is going to be a long post. So don't bother reading if you are runnin sort of time.

First off my idea of life is a huge concept, because it involves "everything" that is. I know very little at this time and that is why it is only the beginning. We as humans need to start putting everything together and connect everything with everything else. Like say Evolution works with Creation. Maybe just that this "God" figure of religions is what evolution calls the energy in the big bang theory. Life itself consists of different levels,levels of consiousness, we must complete before we reach our ultimate goal (ultimate goal-becoming one with onself/ understanding everything/ reaching heavan). Idea based from the 46&2 theory. The transition between these levels is very hard to do and also takes time to complete. I feel that the next transition to the "46&2" level is starting to occur. It will in the destruction of this planet, full blown war. At the end authority will no longer be. The ones left will be the strong and smart (Darwinism) and will start a better human race then the hell we have now. The final level will be where we reach that ultimate goal, we will be in such a state of mind that it will be like you were tripping really hard but yet easily controlable. Everything will become extremely beautiful and we will understand anything and everything. The written languages of the world will be lost, not many if any words will be spoken, we will learn to communicate through emotions and actions. We will be able to just look not say and understand with ease, without words no lies could be told. Emotions/feelings arent controllable, but what you say is.

After we reach that last stage you must ask well then what happens after that. Maybe we will continue to live in that state for enternity, or maybe we start back over on the first level, struggling to reach that ultimate experience again. Life could very well be an endless cycle. Just think about the universe here for a second, ask yourself the question of where does this thing end, is there an end. How could it possibly go on forever? Well maybe the universe is all connected, so say start flying in a straight direction from the earth and do not make any slightest turn in direction, we would come back to the other side of the plant after a long travel through that blackness. The whole universe is looped together, therefore it makes it go on forever. Many people I'm sure will never be able to understand how that would possibly work. Their minds just won't allow it to happen. It is extremely complex.

Now back to that idea about everything is connected. Well so far we have not as a society come up with a 100% correct answer on all of life's questions. So as the avg. human has that driving for force for an answer they look to organized religion. Organized religion (there is also those governments) is a primary factor in destruction of mankind, not just death but destruction in the human mind.

I cant concentrate no more, too tired and all that good stuff, I'm probably leavin out large sections I can't come up with right now, but hell give me a reaction, give add on ideas or destroy/take away parts to it and change it up. I don't really care, just keep an open mind to everything there is.

Use Tool as a guidance or in relgious terms a prophet or a disciple. Use the lyrics to how you need to use them. They are extremely versitle.

Oh yeah if you got any good ideas, and I love ideas to ponder, give me an IM on AOL: Screen Name = metelman1185. Just fucking remember to have fun and be creative. Later all.

ignore-reality
01-31-2003, 02:12 PM
Quote in a 1996 Rolling Stone Article:

"In Jungian psychology, the "anima" refers to the feminine innerself. But in the school of Tool -- which combines the theories of Carl Jung and noted mythologist Joseph Campbell with the dark vision of occultist Aleister Crowly and the sci-fi cyber rattlings of writer William Gibson -- the term is bastardized into a naughty double-entendre. The band finds such contrasts titillating."

Shows a little more background on the album's influence.