PDA

View Full Version : Lateralus Vinyl

PilotCorsair
01-11-2003, 06:03 PM
I wrote to the site but i don't think got it yet but anyways, while on ebay i found the lateralus vinyl, haven't won one yet and they usually go for 40-60 bucks and in one of the listing the seller said that there were only 150 made..i doubt it but oh well. all the sellers so far have been from europe. europe always gets the good stuff first. if you use ebay check it out let me and others know if you think its legit, so far i think it is.

swaps
01-11-2003, 08:59 PM
From tooldiscography.com's news (http://www.assmagic.com/tool/tool_discog_index.html): "There are bootleg LP versions of Lateralus being auctioned at eBay; it has not been officially released."

I'd advise you (and other fans, too) not to bid on the LPs, but that's ultimately your decision.

Cronos
01-11-2003, 09:15 PM
I'll start the bidding at 45.

But if it's not an official release, but it still is the LP, I'd imagine there's nothing wrong with it, unless your the fan type that has to have everything that's officially Tool, and not a bootleg.

I myself just want cd's.

PilotCorsair
01-11-2003, 09:55 PM
yea who knows bootlegs could be collectors items some day too, i'm not too picky about stuff being official all the time, as long as its not a burn cd.