PDA

View Full Version : life feeds on life

drone007
04-13-2004, 05:24 PM
ok guys, i have read all the posts currently here in the disgustipated section and I hadn't seen this conveyed yet:

obvious shades of "anti-vegetarian"ism in the song. preaching about carrots feeling pain, "Amen"s are shouted, immediately after sheep begin to Baaaaaa. I have always loved that part. :)

Well, the mantra of the whole song is "This is necessary...this is necessary...Life, feeds on life, feeds on life, feeds on life, feeds on..." So, of course, the obvious thing that comes up is the fact that humans feed on animals, feed on plants. Life feeds on life. And it is necessary or else no one lives. But when have we been ones to undermine Tool's symbolism in their songs? Haha I have always seen another side to this song, whether it be a little far fetched or not:

I'll try and make this explanation very short a to the point. The preacher is feeding on those people who are shouting "amen." When I hear the way in which the preacher speaks, it chillingly reminds me of how George Bush Jr., Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, any famous public speaker, etc. speaks to their people... Life feeds on life. Feeding on something doesn't always have to nourish someone's appetite. People feed on people for power, most commonly. This, ultimately, is necessary, because the majority of people nowadays are complacent anyway.

My strategy to hearing and understanding Tool's songs has always been to only listen to what they tell you. In this song, I don't believe there is any mention of actually eating carrots. Is there? It's been a while since I've heard the song, so I may be wrong. But, if there is no mention of eating animals or carrots, then 'this' (from "This is necessary..."), must refer to something other than eating animals or carrots.

This, could be referring to the whole preacher section.

Another long drawn out post from me, sorry guys. :) I hope I made the idea fairly clear

LthirdSeyeD
04-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Wow that is a really good take on the song, im going to have to listen to that song again and see what I think about it.

Its been a long time since i've been able to sit through that whole song. Once the crickets start chirping is there anything else or is it just crickets for 10 minutes or w/e ?

drone007
04-14-2004, 11:51 AM
you know, it's funny, i couldn't stop saying the chorus to this song in my head during physics today. :) i dunno why, but i kept sayin it to myself.

i listened to what I could of the song (my undertow cd is scratched up to all hell), but the very first 4:00 minutes or whatever still hold to my point at least. The sermon in question from the preacher voice never says anything about eating animals. He is basically preaching to people to stop eating carrots, so maynard's part, singing "this is necessary" either has relevance towards eating carrots and vegetables or the whole sermon itself, preaching to those who are willing to follow blindly.

i still get chills when i hear the sheep Baaaaaaaaaa. ;) yes, this kind of thing seems necessary to humans because it's happening all around us in America today. i'm gonna have to find the song on kazaa though, because i wanna listen to the whole thing again, i only got to maybe 7 minutes through on my shitty cd.

AllforUnity
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Yep.

drone007
04-14-2004, 12:43 PM
Yep.

what do you mean? :)

Reaver
04-14-2004, 02:54 PM
I always thought that the sheep baaaas were symbolic of how the followers were sheep in that they would believe anything they were told by that preacher....

drone007
04-14-2004, 06:14 PM
I always thought that the sheep baaaas were symbolic of how the followers were sheep in that they would believe anything they were told by that preacher....

that's what i think they mean also. and ultimately I think that the whole "this is necessary" part is talking about the majority of humans' need to follow something and be told what to believe. i think the song is deeper than just "it's necessary to eat meat", which is never even hinted at in the song

AllforUnity
04-15-2004, 06:37 AM
l had nothing to say good or bad about the post.

toolishness
04-16-2004, 03:51 AM
I've never really analysed this song. I just love This is.. life feeds on life... The feel of it, the beat, the constant repeating.. I also often find myself chanting and tapping to it in class.

AllforUnity
04-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Well, life feeds on life is just a fact of life. Anything that lives will feed off of some other living thing to survive itself.

ÆnimaticEnigma
04-16-2004, 01:45 PM
there's a very good post almost identical to this.. i'll post it when i find it... it relates to the infamous L Ron as well

AllforUnity
04-22-2004, 06:38 AM
To mine, or the beginning?

AllforUnity
04-22-2004, 10:59 AM
That's why we live and slowly distroy. Until we find Enlightenment.

maelstroms_child
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Once the crickets start chirping is there anything else or is it just crickets for 10 minutes or w/e ?
There is a guy telling a story at the very end, through what sounds like those phone thingy's you talk through in prisons. It is awseome.

pops333
08-28-2004, 06:08 PM

thats why i laugh when maynard starts getting everyone to chant "think for yourself, question authority" at shows. its like the irony is lost on everyone.

Disgustipating
09-12-2004, 01:15 PM
When I hear the way in which the preacher speaks, it chillingly reminds me of how George Bush Jr., Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, any famous public speaker, etc. speaks to their people...

Okay then. I've never noticed that bush speaks in any way similar to hitler.

not that i don't think bush is a dumbass.

sorry to get off subject, i just had to say that

pops333
09-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Okay then. I've never noticed that bush speaks in any way similar to hitler.

not that i don't think bush is a dumbass.

sorry to get off subject, i just had to say that

thats hilarious that he would compare Bush's oration to Hitler's. Obviously, he has never seen either one speak. Either that or he is confused about who Adolf Hitler is and who George W Bush is?

Triangular_Vision
09-13-2004, 09:05 AM
is that what mommy and daddy said? why dont you go text message your friends and go focus your attention craving anarchist, u got it i hate it unless its paying for me-attitude somewhere else. It pisses me off that people form such horrible opinions because they heard one side of the story and it sounded good... and then post it here... "think for yourself, QUESTION authority" dosn't mean, act for youself, fuck authority. Besides... who are you gonna vote for? mr flip flop, or the guy that is still at home on sundays? lets see what happens if bush isn't re-elected... and im just dying to hear what you have to say about this. Im not trying to force my opinion on anyone, as you could have stopped reading if u didn't really want to know it... but i dont agree with anyone on any level entirely (not even bush ;)) but i do think that in a multible choice scenario, its better to vote bush anyway than to be stubborn and just bitch about it later... ok... im done, now bitch...

pops333
09-13-2004, 09:14 PM
is that what mommy and daddy said? why dont you go text message your friends and go focus your attention craving anarchist, u got it i hate it unless its paying for me-attitude somewhere else. It pisses me off that people form such horrible opinions because they heard one side of the story and it sounded good... and then post it here... "think for yourself, QUESTION authority" dosn't mean, act for youself, fuck authority. Besides... who are you gonna vote for? mr flip flop, or the guy that is still at home on sundays? lets see what happens if bush isn't re-elected... and im just dying to hear what you have to say about this. Im not trying to force my opinion on anyone, as you could have stopped reading if u didn't really want to know it... but i dont agree with anyone on any level entirely (not even bush ;)) but i do think that in a multible choice scenario, its better to vote bush anyway than to be stubborn and just bitch about it later... ok... im done, now bitch...

how fucking stupid are you man?

here, let me spell it out for you

Adolf Hitler: Was able to get an entire country to support his plans for the creation of a Third Reich via the invation of Europe and the extermination of all "inferior" races. He turned a impoverished country into a superpower.

George Bush: Can't pronounce nuclear, went to war against a country that wasn't a threat, and in doing so pissed off half of his citizens. He turned a superpower into an impoverished country.

Now I know that opening up a history book is too fucking difficult for you, but maybe you should think before you start defending the whole "Bush is Hitler" argument. Bush is more like the kid who gets his daddy's business and then runs it into the ground.

And why do you think I'm a republican? Have I ever said that? I mean, seriously, why do you think this way?

Triangular_Vision
09-14-2004, 08:23 AM
ok... you are calling me stupid and im the republican here and for bush (didn't make that very clear sorry... i was talking to both you AND Disgustipating first of all with the whole anarchy shit... and for you got it i hate it, every fcking post i see you in (pops) you are bitching about something or boasting how you hate maynard and adam... as far as bush, you can make fun of people for how they talk, even if their iq may run about 25 points higher... and i guess you havn't looked into political time bombs... clinton was a fucking sleezebag, but a smart one at that... ok now you can bitch back... buuut it might be a while till i come back to this forum... i tend to stay in lateralus... it attracts more intellectual people it seems. less waste of a false finite called time in an infinate moment. ahh yes time... another comfortable blind spot.

p.s. oh ya, and to answer your question... obviously im dumb enough to argue with you.

Triangular_Vision
09-14-2004, 08:28 AM
for the petty side of this argument, i open history books pretty fckin often being that is one of my classes this semseter........................ dumbass. (had to say it)

pops333
09-14-2004, 10:53 AM
ok... you are calling me stupid and im the republican here and for bush (didn't make that very clear sorry... i was talking to both you AND Disgustipating first of all with the whole anarchy shit... and for you got it i hate it, every fcking post i see you in (pops) you are bitching about something or boasting how you hate maynard and adam... as far as bush, you can make fun of people for how they talk, even if their iq may run about 25 points higher... and i guess you havn't looked into political time bombs... clinton was a fucking sleezebag, but a smart one at that... ok now you can bitch back... buuut it might be a while till i come back to this forum... i tend to stay in lateralus... it attracts more intellectual people it seems. less waste of a false finite called time in an infinate moment. ahh yes time... another comfortable blind spot.

p.s. oh ya, and to answer your question... obviously im dumb enough to argue with you.

I didn't think i was coming off as an anarchist. but i will agree that clinton was a scumbag, especially with what he has done in the far east (selling our secrets to China, arming North Korea)

as for me hating maynard and adam jones? nah, i don't really hate them, but i also don't think that they are the best at what they do. i think maynard is pretty good in APC though. and i have yet to see a Tool video that I haven't liked. I just don't think that Maynard is an amazing singer, or that Adam jones is a particularly amazing guitarist.

and nah, you're pretty smart for arguing with me.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-14-2004, 04:24 PM
The main difference between Bush and Hitler is that Adolf Hitler, dislike him or not, was probably one of the most brilliant men in the history of mankind.

George Bush is a brainless puppet in a government of corrupt officials.

Their similarities: They both act(ed) solely on self-benefit. I just cant believe nobody's tried to assasinate Bush yet.

pops333
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
The main difference between Bush and Hitler is that Adolf Hitler, dislike him or not, was probably one of the most brilliant men in the history of mankind.

George Bush is a brainless puppet in a government of corrupt officials.

there you go!

if hitler had died in 1939, he would be the most respected leader of the 20th century. but in about 10 years, everyone is going to think Bush was a total dick!

Cyanide ChrYst
09-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Well put.

pops333
09-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Well put.

Thanks.

Triangular_Vision
09-15-2004, 07:59 AM
pops! props on the clinton post... i still disagree that bush is a mindless noob as u say it. My opinion is that he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. It seems that his best work is kept under wraps because it would be shot down before it ever flew if the public knew about it real time. I think in 10 years, people will have a different opinion than the one stated... also given the choices for election... even if your pretense was authentic, i would probably still vote for bush because he can at least make up his mind instead of saying only what the public wants to hear... i respect a supposed dipshit with balls more than a savy coward with a twat.

pops333
09-15-2004, 11:23 AM
pops! props on the clinton post... i still disagree that bush is a mindless noob as u say it. My opinion is that he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. It seems that his best work is kept under wraps because it would be shot down before it ever flew if the public knew about it real time. I think in 10 years, people will have a different opinion than the one stated... also given the choices for election... even if your pretense was authentic, i would probably still vote for bush because he can at least make up his mind instead of saying only what the public wants to hear... i respect a supposed dipshit with balls more than a savy coward with a twat.

yeah, but that still isn't a very good quality. i mean thats like saying "Well, he punched his wife in the face, but at least he didn't think twice about it!" I suppose its good that he can make a decision, but the decision needs to be the right one before its made.

I'm voting Badnarik. Fuck that horse-face fool Kerry. And fuck Bush, the neo-conservative party is ruining this country. I'd vote for Pat Buchanon before I voted for G.W.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Im voting kerry, because anything by default is better than bush.

Triangular_Vision
09-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Again, chryst with that apparently blind logic. Lets hear what actions led you to not like bush. Then add what kerry's opinion was, and what HE wants to do about it... of course list his most recent opinion on the subject... he tends to have about 3 different ones. This may help me to understand your passion about this. As for Pops, at least you have reason.

pops333
09-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Im voting kerry, because anything by default is better than bush.

how so?

how do bush and kerry differ on key issues?

you do know that Kerry said if he had it to do over again, he would vote for the war in Iraq again. You do know that he wants to send more troops to Iraq, right?
You do know that it was the democrats who wanted to bring back the draft, right?

This anything but bush idea is going to backfire on Kerry.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-16-2004, 04:12 PM
George Bush is the sleaziest fucking president we've ever had. He cant pronounce Nuclear and he makes up his own words. There are thousands of other reasons displayed in Farenheit 911.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's take a tired subject like Politics and start a heated debate over it.

Triangular_Vision
09-20-2004, 07:27 AM
LMFAO! So this is where you get "your opinions" from... F 911? i think you are forgetting one key thing. Its a MOVIE. A movie thats based on real events... Its A MOVIE! Nowhere does it say that it is the entire truth from an unbiased opinon. They use propaganda just like your main man hitler. You are a damn fool if you think f911 is the whole truth and the way things really are... Im not saying that nothing in that movie is authentic, but its heavilly edited. Take for instance the times that bush was being sarcastic... I could take 15 interviews with you and make you look like a pedofile, or anything that i desire. To err is human... and apparently by your self description, you are not human; rather a butt plug. I make this assumption because of the fact you tend to stop the natural flow of things, and you tend to bathe in filth and then shout "look at me!"

Also if F 911 was such a great feat they probably wouldn't charge you to see it, since it is such a quoteable work aimed at informing the masses that is... You disturb me sometimes. I've heard a quote that goes... "if everything were the way we whish it was, we would complain that it is no longer the way things were." If i substituted we with chrYst...

Triangular_Vision
09-20-2004, 08:29 AM
George Bush is the sleaziest fucking president we've ever had. He cant pronounce Nuclear and he makes up his own words. There are thousands of other reasons displayed in Farenheit 911.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's take a tired subject like Politics and start a heated debate over it.

who really started this argument chrYst?

It is the exaggeration shown in " There are thousands of other reasons displayed in Farenheit 911." that represents your inmaturity to debate on this subject... yes. lets return to the topic (cleverlyt added to try and put the same shield you did and stop your further commenting on this. yaa right.)

Cyanide ChrYst
09-20-2004, 03:34 PM
http://www.ThousandReasons.org

There you go, cumstain. There's a thousand reasons and more right there as to why a cancerous blob of pudding is a better president than GWB. The only reason why you like him is because your parents like him; I absolutely guarantee it.

And I like the part where you said hitler is my main man. My acknowledging his superior orating abilities definitely makes me a skinhead. You love to make yourself look intelligent. ::Thumbs up for triangular::

Cyanide ChrYst
09-20-2004, 03:35 PM
By the way...

That was SARCASM, you fucking dolt.

Triangular_Vision
09-21-2004, 08:13 AM
http://www.ThousandReasons.org

There you go, cumstain. There's a thousand reasons and more right there as to why a cancerous blob of pudding is a better president than GWB. The only reason why you like him is because your parents like him; I absolutely guarantee it.

And I like the part where you said hitler is my main man. My acknowledging his superior orating abilities definitely makes me a skinhead. You love to make yourself look intelligent. ::Thumbs up for triangular::

I kind of have to laugh now... But no, actually my parents are not republican. In fact my dad is a stupid workaholic drunk that i hate, and my mom deticates her life to the church which dosn't leave much room for politics. Thumbs up for being so smart chryst. I dont care what ego trip you are on at the moment, but im pretty sure that the general consensus here is that you are a belligerent fool. Wow! You have a "talented" band... You also have a nack for working dictionary.com and the thesaurus.

I find it terribly funny that you choose to use media as a basis for your opinions, and you only read what you want to read. Do you actually think that one person or one story is true. Would they even want to tell the truth if they knew it? I dont care what media you listen to or read, its all bullshit. The purpose of the media is not to inform but rather make you get used to seeing evil and become tempered to it. You are a fool cyanide... this by no means compromises your intelligence, but you are a fool.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Moronic paragraph 1) Sorry, I have a nice vocabulary...I didnt mean to wreck your life with it. Your parents arent for bush? So you became a dumbass bushfan on your own? FORE MOAR YEARS!!!!

2) The only information anybody in the US has on the president is via the media and the internet (and we all know how reliable both sources are). So dont act like you know something I dont; you watch the conventions and news just like I do. Believe it or not, you DONT know anything about Bush the average citizen doesn't. You're the fool; not I.

Anybody who votes for this war-mongering, lying, dirtbag piece of shit who CANNOT GET THROUGH A SPEECH WITHOUT BUTCHERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE is just a mere misguided dumbass with a hardon for explosions and "patriotism".

tcM_Emperor
09-22-2004, 12:41 AM
I completely agree with Cyanide, I think honestly that people who are bush supporters fall into two categories:

1. People who were deeply affected by 9/11 thus became attached to Bush since he took action on the people who were apparently responsible.

2. People who don't really care about politics and are voting for Bush because they're one of the guys who voted they rather have a beer with him.

Obviously there's gonna be some exceptions, but lets face it, what has Bush done to improve America?

Whenever I ask bush supporters that question, they always come out with the same answer:

"He's protected us"

That's funny, because isnt he the one who decided to not read the security briefing warning of a terrorist attack via hijacked airplanes? Isnt HE the guy who was in office when the Terrorists managed to do such a thing? He got SO many warnings from intelligence but didn't do anything to try to stop any potential terror threats. But of course he made it seem like it was the FBI's fault so he didn't look bad.

Wait a second, wasn't Osama Bin Laden the one who was apparently responsible for 9/11? Did Bush catch him yet? Wait, he didn't! How is not catching the main man responsible for the horrible attacks of 9/11 protecting us? Don't even mention the war on Iraq, Sadam may be a messed up guy but North Korea posed a WAY bigger threat and still does.

Basically, Bush fucked up the economy, went to war based off a lie, lost millions of jobs, made tentions with other major countries and went against the wishes of virtually the entire UN.

What has Bush done that has improved America? Hmmm.... errr... hmmm... errr.... hmmm....

He'd be cool to have a beer with? Or something.

IC
09-22-2004, 05:43 AM
....life feeds on life,..

Triangular_Vision
09-22-2004, 08:54 AM
First of all, i never said i knew something that you dont chryst. I choose what to belive based on a well rounded opinion. I like to look at things from all angels, and then from the inside out. I dont agree with everything that the bush administration has done. I dont agree with the bible. I dont agree with the koran. Just because i dont agree, dons't mean i have to hate it. I dont hate kerry. I just have more weight in my thoughts towards bush maybe because of personal morals. This is probably why chrYst dislikes bush because he dosn't speak nice. Iif you have that kind of ignorance and discrimination, then i hope you never breed for your childrens sake. Ever talked to a stuttering nerd? Probably damn smarter than you are.

Until you understand political TIME bombs, im not even gonna try to explain.

-

osama is most likely dead, but his power is removed and that is important.

sadam... how is HE still posing a threat? and wasn't it people like you that kept us from taking him down when we could have the first time?

Truely, i dont care what you think about bush or whatever... the whole reason i even got involved with this is because i dislike it when people use these forums for this shit and here i am contributing to it.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-22-2004, 09:01 AM
George Bush has taken out a tyrant of a tiny country that has no economic power (especially over us). He kicked the shit out of a mean old man who tortured his own citizens; wow, what a big fucking display of the US Army's might.

But wait a second! Who's in the shade developing nuclear arms without any problems except maybe a 'sanction' or two? Oh no! Bush is waving a finger at Korea! WHAT EVER WILL THEY DO NOW??
Their nuclear weapons program has grown so large that they now threaten china, japan, and south korea. Why havent we done something about that yet? "We think we can achieve victory through peace." ~ Bush
...Where were the peace talks with Saddam? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm not, but wasnt it SADDAM who challenged BUSH to a live debate over television? And Bush refused? Thus proving the ruler of a third world country with an AK in his ass is smarter than the leader of the most powerful nation on earth? Hmmmm....Looks like you idiot republicans are excited to make the same mistake you made FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Emperor, I heard that Bin Laden was actually caught, and they're holding him somewhere either in Afghanistan or the US and bush will unveil his capture right around election time; increasing bush's approval ratings by tenfold.
I dont know how bullshit that is, and I'm sure it is, but it's pretty interesting to think about.

tcM_Emperor
09-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Cyanide - I actually always kind of assumed he might be doing that. Because you can see a pattern with the people they're "capturing" that are Bin Ladens right hand guys. But even if he did find him, if he was ever origionally concerned with "protecting us" he would have read the security briefing talking about the potential threat of terror attacks via hijacked airplanes.

But Triangular, I ask you, what do you think Bush has done to improve America?

tcM_Emperor
09-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Also, yeah I know Bush refused the debate with Saddam. Wouldnt that have been hilarious to see Bush to actually try to take part in a debate. If he didn't write the shit down in advance he would lose an argument to a monkey.

pops333
09-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Also, yeah I know Bush refused the debate with Saddam. Wouldnt that have been hilarious to see Bush to actually try to take part in a debate. If he didn't write the shit down in advance he would lose an argument to a monkey.

To be fair, North Korea is not dumb enough to start a war. They will have China so far up their ass that it won't even be funny.

btw, you can thank Clinton for N Koreas nuclear program :)

Cyanide ChrYst
09-22-2004, 04:37 PM
North Korea's nuclear program is NORTH KOREAS BUSINESS. Not the US's, not china's. Nobody's but their own. But now that bush has gone off and fucked his life and pissed off Kim Il, its now our problem.

Once again, thanks bush.

Oh yeah. Clinton was such an asshole, working for world peace and demilitarizing the nation so that we wouldnt become a future target for something like 9/11....what a dickhead!

pops333
09-22-2004, 06:58 PM
North Korea's nuclear program is NORTH KOREAS BUSINESS. Not the US's, not china's. Nobody's but their own. But now that bush has gone off and fucked his life and pissed off Kim Il, its now our problem.

Once again, thanks bush.

Oh yeah. Clinton was such an asshole, working for world peace and demilitarizing the nation so that we wouldnt become a future target for something like 9/11....what a dickhead!

North Koreas nuclear program is the rest of the worlds business when they begin to threaten other countries.

clinton provided a lot aid to North Korea, almost all of which went into their military and their nuclear program. when they needed more money, they would strong arm Clinton into providing more aid.

keep in mind also, that Clinton was bombing Iraq throughout his administration. He was also aiding the Isrealis, and our involvement in Kosovo certainly didn't help to with world peace.

of course, i'm sure you believe that UBL and Al-Qeada were plotting and carrying out terrorist acts during only Bush Jr's administration. :)

pops333
09-22-2004, 07:00 PM

He kicked Al Gore's ass in 2000.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-22-2004, 08:15 PM
North Koreas nuclear program is the rest of the worlds business when they begin to threaten other countries.

clinton provided a lot aid to North Korea, almost all of which went into their military and their nuclear program. when they needed more money, they would strong arm Clinton into providing more aid.

keep in mind also, that Clinton was bombing Iraq throughout his administration. He was also aiding the Isrealis, and our involvement in Kosovo certainly didn't help to with world peace.

of course, i'm sure you believe that UBL and Al-Qeada were plotting and carrying out terrorist acts during only Bush Jr's administration. :)

Hmmmm. Maybe if our government werent constantly policing the world, and maybe if America's idiot christians werent bombing cities with bibles, we'd not be the targets of these acts? Every president fucks up; clinton just did at a far smaller scale than Bush.

I'd rather have a hippy wuss for a president than a warhawk that's going to send me to fight an enemy I dont even disagree with. If I were muslim I'd be pissed at the american government too.

clown137
09-29-2004, 06:36 PM
i think its more like maynard saying"everything in life happens for a reason, everything goes in circles , weather it's bad or good, so this is necessary

exojjl
10-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Hmmmm. Maybe if our government werent constantly policing the world, and maybe if America's idiot christians werent bombing cities with bibles, we'd not be the targets of these acts? Every president fucks up; clinton just did at a far smaller scale than Bush.

I'd rather have a hippy wuss for a president than a warhawk that's going to send me to fight an enemy I dont even disagree with. If I were muslim I'd be pissed at the american government too.

hell fuck yeah dood

drone007
11-15-2004, 12:02 PM
wow guys, never thought i'd come back here a YEAR later and the thread is just starting to gain popularity. :)

anyway, i'm surprised people find a quarrel with the whole Hitler/Bush correlation. I never said that Bush exterminated as many people as Hitler in a Genocidal holocaust. I meant the mere "alien's persepective" of looking at two leaders who use their own interpretation of religion and dictatorship to influence people into an aggressive imperialist state... that's what I meant, and any attempt to classify me as 'anti-american', 'anarchist', 'republican' (?), or 'democrat' is a weak argument.

anyway, I still enjoy the song and I enjoy the fact that maynard has finally come out against this horrific war, which indeed will be a historic time for America.

i don't really like the fact that this became a political discussion. i see a lot of partisan bullshit in this thread, kinda makes me upset since we're in the tool forum and not church... (haha little joke there)

exojjl
02-13-2005, 01:46 AM
i see a lot of partisan bullshit in this thread, kinda makes me upset since we're in the tool forum and not church... (haha little joke there)

(Not taken as one)

we have alot of religous people on here who dont think they are religous. They come and start mini wars (just like religion except religion starts huge wars) with people and attack them for viewing things differently.

Naga Royal Guard
02-13-2005, 05:02 PM
what the fuck is everyone on about

Mesiah?
02-16-2005, 03:46 PM

Once again, thanks bush.

why dont you move to north korea and see how much they hate us and have always hated us then agian theres a little thing called th korean war and i guess that was all george W. im not going to go any further with this

So quit bein a dummy

you big dummy

puremotional4ce
02-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Ok for one whome ever started relateing this to politics is an absolute dick head.
I agree with the oroginal statements of the ather( however its spelled). Ne way we all feed of eachother. The part i like more abot the song however is the "this is nessicary" part. In order for life to continue on this planet some sort of population controll must exist. And because humanity is all"great" we have changed the world to our will and now we are running out of controlls. Thats why well hell im proud of "W" he did us all a favor no matter how rediculas it sounds "this is nessicary" The War that is

Mesiah?
02-18-2005, 04:52 AM

Once again, thanks bush.

your retarded