PDA

View Full Version : Being conscious of oneself

IceBlueEye84X
01-10-2003, 09:16 PM
...When I listen to "Forty six & 2", I her a message of how one tries to look inside their soul, and find who they really are...and be more conscious of who they are, like wanting to be in touch with oneself...and how the process can be grueling and ugly, sometimes, of trying to search within their soul, and find a higher level of consciousness...but that's just me...

IceBlueEye84X
01-10-2003, 09:21 PM
well, I just posted that message up, and then I read another one mentioning a connection to the song and a book written on human conscioousness...and how we can move to a higher consciousness as human beings....that's odd...well, I think I am finished for this song, now....salutations...

Shadowfax
01-11-2003, 09:07 AM
that's what i see in the song too....looking at yourself from a non-biased possition, and trying to improve yourself...just the title...46&2 suggests evolution....46 being the number of chromosomes in our cells, and to add another 2....well, that would be an evolution of sorts i suppose....so the song can be about growing....mentally or physically...