PDA

View Full Version : just another view/question

grudge-nothing
01-10-2003, 12:34 AM
Before reading these posts, i thought the part on the grudge maybe referred to the levels of the underworld as stated in Dantes inferno. The part where he says saturn ascends choose one or ten, well according to dante ther are 10 levels the seventh being saturn. im not sure about the significance of each level but it could maybe be a reference to the end of the world as we know it falling to the underworld(saturn ascending) just a thought. O yea to anyone that hasnt seen tool live- dont see them first ,it will spoil any other concerts after it cuz no other band can live up to them live

Shadowfax
01-10-2003, 08:17 AM
That's an interesting veiw, but there are also lyrics in the song that seem to be talking about cleansing, but perhaps if you look at it that way, it could be about the death of something, and the birth of something else...afterlife? or maybe just part of oneself, moving on and forgetting their troubled past....

And on a side note, I agree, no other band can live up to Tool live....I've seen many bands, but Tool is far ahead of them.