PDA

View Full Version : what THE FUCK are those things at the beginning? . . .

crow011
01-09-2003, 09:14 PM
you know right at the beginning, before theres any music, just a weird muffled sound? well, theres a bunch of weird cell-like screw-like things . . . what THE FUCK are they? . . .

my girlfriend thought they were synapses, but shes american, so she's probably wrong (JOKE, PEOPLE - SETTLE DOWN . . .) . . .

also, ive been seeing those tibetan thunderbolts alot recently . . . particularly in catholic churches . . . whats with that? . . .

. . . it looks as though i may be delusional . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

paraflux
01-30-2003, 02:58 PM
gears, mechanical organisms working together on a base level, or something similar. I think it ties in with the very end, when all the eyes flow forth from tricky's (or what used to be tricky) head, symbolizing on every level there is interconnectedness. Especially at the end when tricky gets his crown right and appears in the hall of eyes, then they shift perspectives again to show that the eyes flow out of his head, thenhe turns into purity to join other beings in their united purity.

crow011
01-30-2003, 05:26 PM
ok, so they might be the very beginnings of a rapid progression . . .

nice, i like it . . .

crow011 . . .

Darken Raja
02-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Well...in alot of Tools videos there are references to other songs, well, looking very hard and at what they look like, they resemble a virus. Reading about Ions on a Tool site one day, I managed to find that Positive Ions are somewhat reminiscent of a virus...

So in conclsion, those things at the beginning of the video are Positive Ions ( meaning that the environment in that room is bad) read more about them on Kabirs FAQ

Darken Raja

CharcolFlame
02-08-2003, 08:23 PM
i havnt seen the video in a wile but u no it mite b liek the metranome thingy at the begining of schizm or w.e

is it a clock?

George Bush Sr.
02-15-2003, 12:22 PM
just a few quick questions

what are you doing in catholic churches?

did that stupid kangaroo movie come out in australia too?

crow011
02-15-2003, 07:05 PM
riding past churches . . . in buses . . . i should have been more specific . . .

no . . . stupid kangaroo movies belong in the stupid nation that created them . . .

people who use the name of someone famous and hated as their own screen names are idiots . . .

crow011 . . .

George Bush Sr.
02-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by crow011
riding past churches . . . in buses . . . i should have been more specific . . .

no . . . stupid kangaroo movies belong in the stupid nation that created them . . .

people who use the name of someone famous and hated as their own screen names are idiots . . .

crow011 . . .

yeah . . . you're right . . . I'm . . . an . . . idiot . . .

bye . . .

crow011
02-16-2003, 07:59 PM
you . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

sure . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

are . . .

crow011 . . .

futile
02-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by George Bush Sr.
just a few quick questions

what are you doing in catholic churches?

did that stupid kangaroo movie come out in australia too?

whats wrong with going in a catholic church? i have the right to go where ever i want to go and see/hear what i want. if it brings me into a church then so be it.

that movie was a waste of film and intelligence. and no i didnt waste any money on it to find that out

futile
02-23-2003, 12:01 AM
hey just dont think about what those things are too hard...im sure the answer will find its way to you, just keep ur mind open

George Bush Sr.
02-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by futile
whats wrong with going in a catholic church? i have the right to go where ever i want to go and see/hear what i want. if it brings me into a church then so be it.

that movie was a waste of film and intelligence. and no i didnt waste any money on it to find that out

i don't know, what is wrong with a catholic church? I just thought he was going to a bunch of churches looking at the art and things like that. I've done it before.

I needed to ask an austrailian about that fucking movie, it was my destiny.

BIGHEAD
03-04-2003, 07:17 AM
which kangaroo movie are we talking about here

GregoryWohlwend
03-05-2003, 01:04 AM
i see them as innerspace, at first you are close then infinately far away, then it makes the shape of the room and it forms the room. perhaps it would be an alien experience. persay what the alien experiences based on its senses when in the room.