PDA

View Full Version : VERY COOL SONG+MOVIE MATCHUP, not your average one either...

CrayonOfDoom
04-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Ok guys bear with me here, I'm pretty not-stoned.

So I was watching a dance clip of this guy named elsewhere, he is very respected in the dance community. He does the robot crap that I sympathize with (means I do it...), and I just happened to be listening to Skinkfist at the time, wow, watch this stuff.

TRY to watch it first without searching for anything, its amazing in my opinion.
=======================

ORANGE SHIRT+STINKFIST:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=robotdance.wmv
Press play in your movie player just before discman hits 3.06 (more like 3:06.095)
-
KEY:*maynard or music or combination of both or background anything* left // *elsewhere (the dancer)* right
-
-ASIAN ON THE RIGHT PICKS UP LOG TO THE MUSIC??

-SOMETHING KINDA SAD...(spoken sadly) // elsewhere slows his 'boxer down' in sadness

-desensitized to everything // starts moving crazy like no human...he needs something new ------(different than everyday movement :) )

-What became of subtlety? // DROPS DOWN SADLY "I AM SAD LIKE MAYNARD'S LYRICS!!!"

-HOW CAN THIS MEAN ANYTHING TO ME // Starts the frankenstein 'I AM INVINCIBLY T3H FR4NK3NST31N!!'

-*BAM* I'LL KEEP DIGGING... // SPINS FOR THE CLIMAX

-(as he says): -TILL I FEEL SOMETHING // ELSEWHERE STROBES AND PULLS HIS SLEEVE BACK (thinking, wow (!) this feels great!!)
------------

So there it is, make sure you pay attention to the music, as a popper I have learned that in most cases the dancer is the compliment to the music, not the other way around, and I think that's important with this since you have to pay attention to Tool to get the subtle vibes they give off. I had to watch it a few times to see all the match ups I found, so don't be surprised if you only catch one or two, or one or two more than I did.

Swim On
04-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Not only am I too lazy to even bother clicking the link, I'm sure it won't be worth my time.

Trust me, if there were any half-decent snychs, then we'd know about them by now.

CrayonOfDoom
04-08-2004, 12:48 AM
Not only am I too lazy to even bother clicking the link, I'm sure it won't be worth my time.

Trust me, if there were any half-decent snychs, then we'd know about them by now.

That's alright, the main thing I didn't stress though is the fact that anything can match up. I guess the whole point of the post was to mock everyone who thinks that TOOL matches up with movies, when I personally think that is BS. Get any movie, I bet it matches up.

AllforUnity
04-08-2004, 07:02 AM
lnteresting.