PDA

View Full Version : Dmt

LUCINATIO
01-09-2003, 01:03 PM
there is a drug in the pineal gland the most accepted location of the anja chakra. Dmt of the tryptamines which also contains serotonin, lsd, psylocybin. Dmt is a psychadelic substance but to better understand DMT read the book DMT by rick Strassmen. Alex grey did the cover for the book same guy that did lateralus cover. But to me this makes sense and it is weird if you think about, The third eye the 6th Chakra and its corresponding physical location contains a psychadelic. Now God created every aspect of our chemical makeup so he put it there and then Dmt is Illegal in the US. EVeryone is then guilty of possion,hahaha. So for all of you who say hallucigens drugs or whatever you call them God put a Hallulicigen Right in the middle of everyones head. I think the goal of opening the third eye is to control the release dmt to expand awareness.

Floydian Theory
01-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by LUCINATIO
there is a drug in the pineal gland the most accepted location of the anja chakra. Dmt of the tryptamines which also contains serotonin, lsd, psylocybin. Dmt is a psychadelic substance but to better understand DMT read the book DMT by rick Strassmen. Alex grey did the cover for the book same guy that did lateralus cover. But to me this makes sense and it is weird if you think about, The third eye the 6th Chakra and its corresponding physical location contains a psychadelic. Now God created every aspect of our chemical makeup so he put it there and then Dmt is Illegal in the US. EVeryone is then guilty of possion,hahaha. So for all of you who say hallucigens drugs or whatever you call them God put a Hallulicigen Right in the middle of everyones head. I think the goal of opening the third eye is to control the release dmt to expand awareness.

Except that it has been said that DMT is only released into our bodies twice in our lifetime. When we are born, and when we die. It's said that this may be the reason some people experience what they think is OBE's etc.

LUCINATIO
01-13-2003, 04:59 AM
Yes that is true at our current state because we only use about 10% of our brains. If one is able to acheive full conciousness then it could be possible. Also it is said that a fully developed Kundalini expeirence one is aware of every cell is ones body so maybe from there one can manipulate the cells.