PDA

View Full Version : An interesting tid bit of trivia.

saut
04-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Open your wallet and take out a one dollar bill. On the back of the bill is the Great Seal of the United States, the truncated pyramid and eye.

Now, imagine a man sitting in the lotus position, his third eye visible (located slightly above and centered above his two eyes). Draw a line from his left eye to his right eye, then a line from the left eye to the left knee, a line from the right eye to the right knee, and a line from the left knee to the right knee. What you have, is a truncated pyramid with an eye above it, looking something like this:

-
- -
/___\

I found this interesting, and seeing as how it relates (somewhat) to the song, I thought I'd share.

TheHolyGift
09-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Bah, the one where you fold the bill and it says "Tits of America" is better. Seriously, that is interesting, but I'm just way too ignorant to care.

Marlboro Tentacles
11-05-2004, 08:17 AM
There's a film coming out soon which is about the meanings of the symbols on the dollar bill. However Nicholas Cage is in it, and therefore it will guzzle massive amounts of chum.

There are also thirteen steps on the pyramid, not counting the eye. What is APC's new album called? OMG OMG OMG! There are also thirteen stars about the eagle on the opposite side.

Czech this out: http://www.wealth4freedom.com/dollarbill.html

There are loads of sites like this rabbiting on about the Freemasons, Gnostics, the Illuminati, Knights of the East, and about a million and one other wacky cults and stuff. I bet they just meet up and get drunk like on The Simpsons.

MentalSanityOff
11-05-2004, 08:32 PM
There are also thirteen steps on the pyramid, not counting the eye. What is APC's new album called? OMG OMG OMG! There are also thirteen stars about the eagle on the opposite side.

Most likely (though I'm not certain) for the 13 colonies. Ever notice how there are 13 stripes on the american flag? Same deal. Cmon, basic US history. I highly doubt Maynard's new obsession lies within the long, LONG history of mythology behind US currency

Beautiful Unique Snowflake
11-10-2004, 08:36 AM
The Thirteenth step is the first step after the 12 step program for AA.

dawn
11-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Hmmm...Masonic roots in the middle east...

Let us ponder this...