PDA

View Full Version : Avatar/Profile pic acting up

Jesca3001
04-03-2004, 04:42 PM
I went to post my new avatar, and lo and behold, it doesn't show up when i post, just a little X and "jesca3001's avatar"...ok, no problem, i'll try another pic. same thing happens. i ignore it for a few days, hoping that maybe it's just something with my pc. now today, i see that you can post a profile pic, so i post one of the new puppy, and it does the exact same thing that my avatar does. then i noticed that a couple of other peoples avatars are doing the exact same thing. has anyone else noticed this? or is it just something wrong with my computer?

jpmanson
04-03-2004, 04:46 PM
no, someone else was tellign me he couldnt get an avatar up.. i think it was lonely_host but im not sure.

maybe its just a right now thing, like for the last week or so no one can change their avatars, and the people that have end up with the little x thing.. i may be wrong though.. whatever it is though, i wont be changing either of my pictures for a while..

.TP
04-04-2004, 06:46 PM
hey, same just happened to me, WTF is going on?

can anyone fix this?

Dirty Sanchez
04-05-2004, 04:30 AM
It happens once in a while, it's probably something wrong with the uploader. Try hostin the image somewhere and link the url.

Jesca3001
04-05-2004, 07:35 AM
yay it works today!!! (no this is NOT my kickass avatar, just one of the puppy. i have to transfer the good one to a different format)
::bows down to the HTML,etc. gods::

Windir
04-05-2004, 07:40 AM
hey, same just happened to me, WTF is going on?

can anyone fix this?

Try changing it now, I think it will do it...
Because Jesca3001's Avatar is working too... now.