PDA

View Full Version : I have a hard-on for you.

ThreeDeviations
04-02-2004, 02:51 AM
Go listen to this part of the song again... beginning at (4:09).
(Afterwards, you can go tell your druggie friends that you just discovered something neat while listening to Tool on mushrooms... while dressed in goth apparel)

"Say........ you....... won't.... go.

I have a hard-on.... for you.. for you...

Here it is!

Straight in.

got you in a stanglehold, babe... hereitis, hereitis, hereitis waaaa!"

Song's meaning?

You don't wanna play?
Too bad, you're fucked.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Sense Your Enemy
ThreeDeviations

AllforUnity
04-08-2004, 06:53 AM
l don't do Mushrooms...or dress in gothic appearal.

ThreeDeviations
04-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Starting at 4:09 when he says "Say you won't go...."

then soon after, if you really listen...

he says

"I have a hard-on... for you... for you. Here it is! Straight in."

AllforUnity
04-08-2004, 11:33 AM
lt's probably just him saying l'm going to fuck you whether you like it or not...kind of like fuck you over.

ThreeDeviations
04-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Not kind of like "I'm gonna fuck you over..."

Just "I'm gonna fuck you." Ya might as well do it willingly.

Funny people don't appreciate the subtlety that I've pointed out.

Liquid Ashes
05-05-2004, 04:38 PM
ahaha dude I just did that and that is pretty funny. Thats all I have to say.

AllforUnity
05-06-2004, 06:35 AM
lnteresting.

drchaotica
05-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Awesome.

crow011
05-10-2004, 06:35 PM
what the hell is wrong with you . . .

GAiDEN-CHaKRa
12-03-2004, 06:17 AM
lmao, ill check that out when i get home from school =(

Masochistic Chia Pet
12-05-2004, 10:06 AM
why would gothic clothing or shrooms help me find this

I was very capable of finding it without either one

umbilicalchemist
12-05-2004, 02:02 PM
yeh, that's funny.

i think tool fans don't dress up in a goth apparel.
(can't deny the shrooms though)

Masochistic Chia Pet
12-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Well thats exactly how stereotypes start is with people like ThreeDeviations that think all people belonging to a group need to be the same.

look at dali or giger...both are artists but both are also very different

Masochistic Chia Pet
12-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Shrooms are too overrated neways u can get high on other stuff a lot easier if u ask me

ThreeDeviations
12-07-2004, 08:13 AM
stereotypes...

a lot of you use drugs, and a lot of drugs use you- because you think Tool endorses your drug use.

certainly I don't feel all people belonging to a group need to be similar.... there's a difference between sarcasm and stereotypes.

Undertolerance
12-14-2004, 12:16 AM
So out of pure curiousity what defines 'goth apparel' ThreeDeviations? I am most interested to know what you think about that. I would most certainly hope that you would not come right out and say black. Because that would be a fucking cop out, I have worn black for years and am far from being gothic. Just wondering what you feel makes someone 'gothic'.

ThreeDeviations
12-15-2004, 09:04 AM
No, goth people wear white. It's a neat effect at a Tool show... looking out and around at the crowd as light flashes out from the stage... and seeing all the goth in white.

You've worn black for years? You're just dark. I know you just dress in black because you like the color. It's that simple.

It is a comical attempt at macabre.
It's about music at a show- Not black, boots and foundation.

If you dress in black, or you're "goth" because you think that it represents rebellion, depth, creativity, solidarity or difference.... you're just more blind inertia.

ALL ABOARD!

Undertolerance
12-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Well I am most glad to know that you don't think that being goth means you should wear black and black only. That is a huge misconception without the goth community. People at large don't understand them therefore they fear them, it is sad but thus is the lost of people at large. For all thee none goth awares out there the associated colors of goths are as follows: black, white and dark greens. Mostly forest greens but dark ones none the less. There is much light to be founf within darkness and should not be feared but embraced. Shy not aware from that which you do not understand and it will enlighten you all the more. "goths" are very intriquing people and have lots of great insight into the world and people, amongst other things. So my advice to people out there is to talk to them and see what they have to say, you will be surprised I can you that. Share with them in their healthy outlooks and curious ideals. You should all enjoy that.
May darkness guide you and shine for you all.

Carny_Handles
12-16-2004, 01:11 PM
Go listen to this part of the song again... beginning at (4:09).
(Afterwards, you can go tell your druggie friends that you just discovered something neat while listening to Tool on mushrooms... while dressed in goth apparel)

"Say........ you....... won't.... go.

I have a hard-on.... for you.. for you...

Here it is!

Straight in.

got you in a stanglehold, babe... hereitis, hereitis, hereitis waaaa!"

Song's meaning?

You don't wanna play?
Too bad, you're fucked.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Sense Your Enemy
ThreeDeviations

holy shit that was bad ass. i always heard the "got you in a stranglehold, babe.. heritis, hereitis, hereitis waaaaah!!" but i never heard all that stuff before it, that was rad!!! thanks!

Nick

IC
01-12-2005, 05:36 PM
wow you guys are all way too uptight. do any of you have any sense of humor at all?
dont worry 3Deviations i got it heh

and on topic- thats pretty cool ;)

Gizmo
02-18-2005, 09:39 PM
holy shazbot.... youre right

you right...

who helped you with this...

ARMZ
02-20-2005, 07:49 AM
Fucking hell 3D I could so easily cum on my screen with the use of your avatar.

ThreeDeviations
02-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Nobody helped me hear it... though I didn't "hear" it for quite some time considering how many times I'd listened to the song.

As for the videos just being arbitrary images and such...

go read my post on the video for Prison Sex..... that video will make perfect sense to you afterwards.

Groom Lake

ARMZ
02-20-2005, 06:55 PM
I want to fuck you like an avatar, I want to feel you from the inside.....

I have a hard-on for you.

Gizmo
02-21-2005, 12:43 AM
i dont know... nice body.... but the lips.... im just not a lip person

ARMZ
02-21-2005, 05:18 AM
Dude those lips could suck the skin off a lizard.

UnholyBelligerence
02-21-2005, 11:55 AM
i dont know... nice body.... but the lips.... im just not a lip person

'I dont know'

You must be a raving gaylord.

Gizmo
02-21-2005, 01:43 PM
maybe.... but they might inhale me at any moment.... i am in fear for my life.... you should be too....

ARMZ
02-21-2005, 08:07 PM
You must be a raving gaylord.
lol

maybe
LOL

Nar I'm just fucking around, actually I just awoke from a dream about the younger Baldwin brother getting upset that his girlfriend was cheating on him so he fucked that same guy on top of a building in Indonesia. The police came and I had to warn him but they chased me instead and I had to hide in a circus as I watched a helicopter fly by then crash into a lake but then it miraculously rose out of the water and flew away. I was never caught.

lou
02-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Well thats exactly how stereotypes start is with people like ThreeDeviations that think all people belonging to a group need to be the same.

look at dali or giger...both are artists but both are also very different

man and that remark as if we couldnt think for ourselves to judge anothers character, taking charge above the crowd i guess and so loud hehe

anyway quit finger pointing at anothers fingerpointing because its boring not sticking to the subject of tools music, thank you firstpost guy for enlightening me on the subliminal lyric i had no idea, man i thought he was saying'' keep shooting stronger buddy' get it get it get it blaaah , hehe
i knew it was sort of about a dominate person over someone more helpless.

hehe by the way i fell victim to the fingerpoint paradox, finger deep though.

oh by the way, i just noticed their is a heirarchy here.... and im considered a stink maggot lurker, sirs yes sir's. ''salute''

ljasonl
05-14-2005, 02:15 PM
"goths" are very intriquing people and have lots of great insight into the world and people, amongst other things. So my advice to people out there is to talk to them and see what they have to say, you will be surprised I can you that. Share with them in their healthy outlooks and curious ideals. You should all enjoy that.

Stereotyping works both ways folks... Stereotyping goths as intriguing or insightful is no different then saying they all wear black. I know that about 80% of the goths I've personally talked to are about as intriguing as a pile of bricks. But then about 80% of ALL people are intriguinig as a pile of bricks. The only difference is the goths seem to think they're more intelligent and insightful than the regular person, so what do you end up with? Unintriguing, uninsightful, and pompous to boot.

People at large don't understand them therefore they fear them, it is sad but thus is the lost of people at large

Hah, actually most people don't fear goths, they're generally viewed as card playing dorks who dress weird.

bluefire
05-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Hah, actually most people don't fear goths, they're generally viewed as card playing dorks who dress weird.

Brilliant.

Darkest Night
05-15-2005, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=ljasonl]Stereotyping works both ways folks... Stereotyping goths as intriguing or insightful is no different then saying they all wear black. I know that about 80% of the goths I've personally talked to are about as intriguing as a pile of bricks. But then about 80% of ALL people are intriguinig as a pile of bricks. The only difference is the goths seem to think they're more intelligent and insightful than the regular person, so what do you end up with? Unintriguing, uninsightful, and pompous to boot.

umm...wasnt that a steryotype too?

ThreeDeviations
06-20-2005, 09:23 PM
Just so more people will read this whole thread.... or at least my original post... because people should really know this.