PDA

View Full Version : leaving a relationship and starting another

stavrogin
04-02-2004, 01:42 AM
This song is about someone who loves someone who got a lover and tries to start a new relationship.(this may hurt a little but it's something you get used to relax turn around and take my hand) Narrator is trying to make a world for himself and so tries to feel something(How can this mean anything to me if i really dont feel anything at all). And he is in a dilemma for reaching the person loved. He constantly digs deep to feel something and he goes deeper in his dilemma(borderline). I think this song and h. is related. They are between the same two persons.

Darkest Day 87
04-02-2004, 12:43 PM
This song is about someone who loves someone who got a lover and tries to start a new relationship.(this may hurt a little but it's something you get used to relax turn around and take my hand) Narrator is trying to make a world for himself and so tries to feel something(How can this mean anything to me if i really dont feel anything at all). And he is in a dilemma for reaching the person loved. He constantly digs deep to feel something and he goes deeper in his dilemma(borderline). I think this song and h. is related. They are between the same two persons.

This is weird, I was gonna post something sort of like this. I believe in the same basic idea as this.

As for the H. connection, that’s really not a bad idea, but I am not too sure of any connection.. my interpretation of H. is here http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?t=16415

Just a side note.. this song is amazing, and got me through my shyness in a way.. I was just running it through my head, and it helped me out, and it's actually a very emotional song.. for me anyway.. but this is off topic...

Good Idea!