PDA

View Full Version : Chupa minha, ect... What does it mean?

brilliantname
03-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Chupa minha pica pichu ; Chupa minha pica pinto...

Can someone please tell me what this is in English?

Windir
03-29-2004, 09:20 AM
"It absorbs mine pricks pichu(dont know the real meaning of that word); It absorbs mine pricks young chicken"

Portuguese

Luna Galapogos
03-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Where did you get that? That seems wierd. Well, speaking of such things, does anyone know what Narcissus Narcosis means exactly?

Windir
03-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Narcissus Narcosis

Definitions of Narcissus:

noun: (Greek mythology) a beautiful young man who fell in love with his own reflection
noun: bulbous plant having erect linear leaves and showy yellow or white flowers either solitary or in clusters

Definitions of narcosis:

noun: unconsciousness induced by narcotics or anesthesia

Darkest Day 87
04-02-2004, 12:34 PM
"It absorbs mine pricks pichu(dont know the real meaning of that word); It absorbs mine pricks young chicken"

Portuguese

I don't know what it's saying, but, lmao.. I don't think it's that...

"It absorbs mine pricks young chicken" lol

I hope you don't mind, but i have to use that somewhere...

Windir
04-02-2004, 10:36 PM
LOL

I'm so sorry...
My Portuguese isn't that good... lol

Darkest Day 87
04-03-2004, 06:35 AM
LOL

I'm so sorry...
My Portuguese isn't that good... lol

better than mine.. cause i don't know any.. lol

Jesca3001
04-03-2004, 07:57 AM
lol......what i get from the portugeuse slang dictionary is that it means suck my [blank],[blank] sucker.....

Windir
04-03-2004, 09:52 AM
That fits better... lol

better than mine.. cause i don't know any.. lol

;)

Chris_Brightwell
04-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Chupa minha pica pichu ; Chupa minha pica pinto...

Can someone please tell me what this is in English?
IIRC, it's Portugese slang and translates, somewhat liberally, to, "suck my dick."

brilliantname
04-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks, Chris. I knew you would know, you Tool Esoterica Master, you.

Darkest Day 87
04-04-2004, 08:12 AM
lol......what i get from the portugeuse slang dictionary is that it means suck my [blank],[blank] sucker.....

I knew someone could figure it out!.. cool.. if it's not in the FAQ (I’m too lazy to look), maybe, it should be.....

Chris_Brightwell
04-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I knew someone could figure it out!.. cool.. if it's not in the FAQ (I’m too lazy to look), maybe, it should be.....
You're too lazy to look in the FAQ, which is machine-searchable, but you're more than happy to spend much more time in reading an online forum, posting a message, waiting for a reply, and checking back?

I seriously do not understand people sometimes.

Windir
04-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Whoa... I was close wasn't I?

Darkest Day 87
04-04-2004, 04:20 PM
You're too lazy to look in the FAQ, which is machine-searchable, but you're more than happy to spend much more time in reading an online forum, posting a message, waiting for a reply, and checking back?

I seriously do not understand people sometimes.

I really don't understand Myself sometimes, and I damn well like it that way..

Criticism noted, and forgotten

have a nice day.

brilliantname
04-06-2004, 08:15 AM
I wonder if Tool has ever played Stinkfist in Portugal...

vile temptress
04-06-2004, 10:28 AM
http://www.geocities.com/toolrsrsrs/singles.html

this has a great story about the Chupa minha pica pichu ; Chupa minha pica pinto...
i doubt it's true, but it's fun!

vile temptress
04-06-2004, 10:37 AM
miss anal found it in the faq, but it's not much help as to the meaning. need someone who speaks portugese, so i don't know if windir does or just knows someone who does, but he's probably about right.

G26. What is Maynard whispering at about 2:45 in "Stinkfist"?!
A number of people have submitted this as their answer: "Chupa minha pica pichu ; Chupa minha pica pinto." Here's a hint: it is vaguely offensive, it's slang (so web translators don't work), and it's Portuguese.

vinegar_tom
10-26-2005, 06:31 PM
if any of you are wondering why he might have said it...

Maynard studied under Rickson Gracie.. Gracie Ju-Jitsu was founded in Brazil by Helio Gracie.
It's all coming together.

Unl1v3d
11-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Chupa minha = suck my
Pica pichu = ?
Pinto = it's like a small chicken

And i'm portuguese.Yeah they played Stinkfist when they came here in the Ozzfest, i wasn't there >( but i know that.
if it's brazilian, maybe it's some expression from there, but my guess is "suck my cock".

Blissful_Blades
03-11-2010, 08:06 AM
This is a little crazy, but after I read this forum I had to join and put in my two cents... Not to mention I bet if the band ever gets on this forum and looks around they're probably laughing while we're trying to figure this out.

When I read the lyrics I really wanted to find out what this meant so I visited several forums and got different opinions. One opinion, which I disagree with strongly, is that the whole song is simply about anal fisting. For some reason to me it sounds much deeper, and sadder than just that.

The lyrics specifically say :
" I'll, keep, digging
till I, feel, something. "

Which means that the pain that he feels from feeling nothing is worse that anything he can imagine, including having a fist up to the elbow in someone else's rectum. *shudders*

Anyway, the translation (from an online translator and then adding in the emotion behind the lyrics) I got was: "Suck my dick, bitch, it prickles. Suck my dick, chick." Which is probably where the chicken part came from. :D

It's one of scariest and saddest songs I've ever picked out to analyze. Which is probably why Tool means so much to all of us.. they evoke emotions that we would never have the balls to face otherwise.

Othra
10-25-2011, 01:52 AM
They opened with Stinkfist on their second and third shows here in Portugal, if i'm not mistaken. Both shows were on the same year, something like 2-3 months apart, and the setlists were very similar.

While it is slang for "suck my dick", the words itself are only commonly used by Brazilians, and not portuguese folks. There are major diferences between both usaged of the same language.

Rolo
10-25-2011, 12:19 PM
While it is slang for "suck my dick", the words itself are only commonly used by Brazilians, and not portuguese folks. There are major diferences between both usaged of the same language.

Finally, someone resurrects an old thread with some new info. Good job, Othra.

Rgraveolens
10-06-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm a Brazilian and "chupa minha pica, bicha" means "suck my dick, f a g" (chupa=suck minha-my pica=dick bicha=f a g ). Pichu isn't a portuguese word

But are you sure that he says it?