PDA

View Full Version : msitlucco lacisyhpatem

George Bush Sr.
01-07-2003, 12:07 PM
can some people recommend some great metaphysical, sacred geometry and occult books to me? i plan on using these subjects intensely this semester at art school.

GernBlanston
01-09-2003, 12:27 AM
its usually a good idea to check the tool faq and tool's old-school newsletters (the one's with the recommended reading lists) for good books. personally, i've just checked out bob frissell's 'nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are'. it's a good intro to sacred geometry and i think the book as a whole will get you in the mood to really explore with your art. just a thought. more specifically, tool's recommended books are found here:
http://toolshed.down.net/community/readinglist.html

George Bush Sr.
01-09-2003, 08:54 AM
We have a Stanislav Szukaslsi book in our library at school. I already have a book on Dali, I have Dune and Bob Frissell's book. I'm pretty interested in the Fourth Way, but I need more recommendations. Thanks.

stillclover
01-14-2003, 11:32 AM
i think the flower of life vol. 1&2 is a great place to start, being a wealth of information on much and all things including sacred geometry. i recently got "secrets in the fields" by freddy silva which while i havent read yet, the diagrams seem worth a look without the text.
the wheels of life - anodea judith, a great introduction to chakras
the holographic universe - helps make the "all is one" concept in much metaphysics today much more understandable in simple terms.
if interested in 'shamanism, most any of carlos castaneda's books are easily read seeming to hold a lot of knowledge.
i will be finding more, search me out.