PDA

View Full Version : anyone up for a good laugh?

ihatemickjagger
03-21-2004, 06:07 PM
http://bleedingover.vze.com

a couple months ago, my friend joined this "band" named bleeding over in an attempt to get some experience...you know recording, playing together, doing shows, whatever...it turns out he already knew much more about recording or just music in general than any of these kids, and he wasn't able to put up with their overall crappiness, and the style of rock they were playing. he left the band and it looks like they found a new singer and renamed themselves to "riven." check the media section to hear their two recordings. you will cream your pants.

dsl
03-21-2004, 07:26 PM
God dude...

deviatedwolf625
03-21-2004, 10:33 PM
omg that's actually fucking funny, it's so sad.

"AND I'M SO PISSED OFF AT YOU!"

The guitar work isn't HORRIBLE though ... but I could do that fucking drumming ... and wow, the bass player is a punk bassist ... OH WAIT . . . those might as well NOT EXIST.

Ok, I'm done bashing them now

Windir
03-22-2004, 03:45 AM
It already made me laugh when I saw those guys stand on that picture.
Which fat-ass dude is your friend?

Anyway... the songs...
This is about the most horrible I've ever heard.
That singer is sounds like someone from TEXAS (nothing personal for those people who actually come from TEXAS).

Dude... WTF!
This is pathetic...

*stops the reply*

ihatemickjagger
03-23-2004, 07:01 PM
It already made me laugh when I saw those guys stand on that picture.
Which fat-ass dude is your friend?

Anyway... the songs...
This is about the most horrible I've ever heard.
That singer is sounds like someone from TEXAS (nothing personal for those people who actually come from TEXAS).

Dude... WTF!
This is pathetic...

*stops the reply*

my friend LEFT the band. that fatass was recruited over him. i met the drummer and bass player long ago through another friend, they were idiots...anyway the samples are down, so no more of that.

Windir
03-24-2004, 04:58 AM
Why did they even started the band?