PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Clips For You

spiralus4920
03-21-2004, 12:20 PM
I recorded a few songs of mine. Actually two songs and the other one is just a improvised solo thing. Unclear and Solojam; I recorded at about a year and a half of playing, more so towards two years I believe though. The other one I just recorded so some of my friends could hear it.

Let me know what you think, I've been working very hard on the guitar ha.

www.zebox.com/crystalplanet68

By the way, unclear is my personal favorite.

Peace,
Ryan

dsl
03-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Good job, keep it up.

deviatedwolf625
03-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Wow, I like it.

You're 15? Man, you're pretty fuckin good for 15, and having only been playing a year and four months. I can definately hear the Dream Theater influence in your playing.

Go you. Keep it up.

corps d'allumen
03-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Hey man, that's pretty cool. I must say, you're a little off-time and a little out of tune, but the perfection of timing comes with, time. The perfection of tuning, however, comes with a tuner. Very impressive on the whole for two years of playing. Keep up the good work!

spiralus4920
03-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Wow, I like it.

You're 15? Man, you're pretty fuckin good for 15, and having only been playing a year and four months. I can definately hear the Dream Theater influence in your playing.

Go you. Keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words. I actually have to update that page. Right now i'm 16 and have been playing for almost 2 1/2 years. But I did record "Solojam" when I was 15 and after a year and half of playing. The other two I recorded back in october after two years of playing. All the solo stuff was improvised. I've been studying jazz with a private instructor and I believe I can credit myself to where I am now to that.

Thanks again... keep listening ;]

Ryan

Dirty Sanchez
03-22-2004, 12:23 PM
You're really good for the amount of time you have been playing. I think you're talented, keep it up.