PDA

View Full Version : very inspirational.

g-bay-be
03-20-2004, 07:22 AM
regardless of what the song means or what its about. it very true and very inspirational. whatever feat you are trying to conquer, without that loving embrace to see you through you will eventually walk away. I always this line when i hug my girlfriend. No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here except I chage it. I say thank you for this loving embrace to see me thourough this tedious path i have chosen. I am quite the busy young man. I play volleyball and I am in training to be a music teacher not to mention school. and I listen to this song and it inspires me to go a little farther in life. and it inspires me to finish all these accomplishments.

anyway. to me this song is very inpirational

Peaceful Moments
03-20-2004, 09:46 AM
This song is very inspirational and inspiring. It inspires me to accomplish things too. And to remember why I choose to do what I do (see my sig.).

Raev'n
05-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Yeah this song is one of my favorites. I used to be a christian and I've seeb the discord between the churches and that's one of the main reasons why I decided to forgo my upbringing in that sense. This song to me just explains what the fuck happened for me so I believe that this song is about discord between churches. Just what I think but hey, flame flame flame!

Raev'n
05-30-2004, 04:41 AM
Hang on... Sorry I was listening to Schism as I was writing this and got totally mixed up! Flame Flame Flame!

Triangular_Vision
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
regardless of what the song means or what its about. it very true and very inspirational. whatever feat you are trying to conquer, without that loving embrace to see you through you will eventually walk away. I always this line when i hug my girlfriend. No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here except I chage it. I say thank you for this loving embrace to see me thourough this tedious path i have chosen. I am quite the busy young man. I play volleyball and I am in training to be a music teacher not to mention school. and I listen to this song and it inspires me to go a little farther in life. and it inspires me to finish all these accomplishments.

anyway. to me this song is very inpirational

a minor correction (i think)... im pretty sure that the song goes,
"and if there were no rewards to reap,
nothing to embrace and see me through,
this tediouse patch ive chosen here
i certianly would have walked away by now"

then it goes on to say
"and if there were no desire to heal,
the damaged and broken met along,
this tediouse patch ive chosen here
i certianly would have walked away by now"

from this i see that he is talking about spiritual enlightenment... i think that he is saying that because in his heart he knows that there is something more to life. He knows that there are rewards for him, and that no matter what happens and how bad life gets, there is still love. Life is light is love. And because of his desire to heal those who are stuck in life, he knows that there is something coming and he will wait it out... it is very hard to even remotely describe something in words that was never meant for words so bear with me please...

g-bay-be
06-11-2004, 04:41 PM
well i listen to the song on two levels. the first level being inspirational. the second level... I think the song is about Maynard and that he is talking about us. If we werent so loving of the band he would have quit this oh so tiring job!

Triangular_Vision
06-25-2004, 10:44 AM
well i listen to the song on two levels. the first level being inspirational. the second level... I think the song is about Maynard and that he is talking about us. If we werent so loving of the band he would have quit this oh so tiring job!
cool angle

IC
07-11-2004, 06:50 PM
I love this song..it just builds and builds til those last choruses and when he sings over and over I STILL MAY, and then and I'll....

AH ME GAHD

i just love this song

Cyanide ChrYst
07-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Werd, he's like a big gooey orgasm of inspiration.