PDA

View Full Version : there are voices

ologyfrontman
03-13-2004, 01:24 PM
i dont know if anyone has noticed this but i registered just so i could inform you guys of this but there are voices all throughout this album. there in low volume in the backround. but they are to low to makeout. they are more pronounced in songs like hooker with a penis 46 & 2 and cessaro sumability but there in every song. i think it might one of the guys favorite movies that they decided to put in the back round just because they wanted to do somehting that people would create some contraversy over, after all thats what sells records.

Windir
03-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the boards ologyfrontman...

Metamorphosis
03-20-2004, 11:59 PM
i dont know if anyone has noticed this but i registered just so i could inform you guys of this but there are voices all throughout this album. there in low volume in the backround. but they are to low to makeout. they are more pronounced in songs like hooker with a penis 46 & 2 and cessaro sumability but there in every song. i think it might one of the guys favorite movies that they decided to put in the back round just because they wanted to do somehting that people would create some contraversy over, after all thats what sells records.
yeah its crazy eh. there are voices that are easily audible but you cant make out the words (unless you go to great lengths), like in stinkfist, eulogy, third eye etc... but there are also subliminal ones too... kinda scary