PDA

View Full Version : Unable to post - at all.

XXX
03-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I didn't realise how much sh*t we gave you ... I've never ventured into these parts before. Feel like I should simultaneously thank and apologise.

I can't seem to find an answer here to any similar question around here, si voici mon problème: I can't reply, I can't make a new post, when I attempt either I recieve the below error message. It is terribly frustrating. If you could let me know why, or tell me what I can do to fix this minor issue I would be much appreciative.

Many thanks,

lilli

lilli, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Glass Onion
03-11-2004, 12:50 AM
strange

keyholder
03-11-2004, 01:19 AM
doesn't say you're banned, contact one of the mods

lilli
03-12-2004, 03:09 PM
I don't know how or why or if anyone had anything to do with fixing it, but all is now as is was before. Dan, if your 'looking into' the issue had anythign to do with my recovered ability to post I thank you sincerely and wholeheartedly.

neo_taboolie
04-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Ummm, one of my friends recently joined and say that he hasn't gotten the email to confirm their account yet...

This was a week ago or something and he assures me his email is legit and all the rest but still no email...

How quick is this email supposed to reach him? Instantaneous...?

Because apparantly it hasn't...

Probably just getting the following message...
...you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
Anyone able to offer an explanantion?

MrMcPheezy
04-08-2004, 01:36 AM
They fixed it? Damn.