PDA

View Full Version : Shallow

Luna Galapogos
03-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Ever wonder if TOOL is one of the most shallow band around, and that songs like this are truly about anal fisting, pushit is the story of a piece of toilet paper, 4 degrees is about the anus being warmer than the vagina, etc....?
It could all just be a lot of bullshit that we think has a lot of meaning, and then we find out that the band is just sitting back and laughing at our meaningless attempts to make something out of nothing.

*disclaimer* I don't think that what I said prior to this disclaimer are true, just thought I'd throw that thought out there.

Luna Galapogos
03-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Ever wonder if TOOL is one of the most shallow band around, and that songs like this are truly about anal fisting, pushit is the story of a piece of toilet paper, 4 degrees is about the anus being warmer than the vagina, etc....?
It could all just be a lot of bullshit that we think has a lot of meaning, and then we find out that the band is just sitting back and laughing at our meaningless attempts to make something out of nothing.

*disclaimer* I don't think that what I said prior to this disclaimer are true, just thought I'd throw that thought out there.

However, I do believe that it does have a lot of truth behind it most likely. In fact, I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Metamorphosis
03-09-2004, 12:29 PM
At the tool concert i went to in auckland, before the band played 4 degrees, maynard said "This song is NOT about anal sex". and i really dont think he would lie... and how did you get toilet paper from pushit?

Luna Galapogos
03-09-2004, 02:17 PM
At the tool concert i went to in auckland, before the band played 4 degrees, maynard said "This song is NOT about anal sex". and i really dont think he would lie... and how did you get toilet paper from pushit?

I saw somebodies post here about Pushit being about the life of a piece of toilet paper. Also, I was not at any concert of theirs, and I don't think that he would lie about it.

03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Bla bla bla bla bla bla BLA...

(I don't think that's considered spam really. Read between the lines :p)