PDA

View Full Version : alien voices...

sk8ingknot4659
12-29-2002, 09:08 PM
if you will listen to the song around the time of 10:23 until the "prying open my third eye" part which starts at 12:37 you can hear extra almost alien hidden voices. they are extremely strange, i can make out some of the words like "all around" and a few other little phrases but that is it, what it sounds like it is is two different voices, one does a funny breating sound and say a few words (which is in the backround), and another voice which is a tad bit louder then the other (not by much tho).i encurage others to listen and reply, both me and my girlfriend hear the voices, so i know i'm not crazy...

Think For Yourself, Question Authority....

untilwepineaway
01-09-2003, 08:56 AM
This is my first post here, I came on specifically looking for a topic about this, so I am glad I found one. No, you're not crazy, there are definitley voices that start at about 10:23. Upon a first listen it sounds like the voices are in reverse, but I'm not sure that they are. I was really curious as to if anything was actually being said, when I listen really closeley I hear the words "I think..." several times. Also, at about 11:41 you hear a man say "I think... they are vampires" I may just be losing my mind (distinct possibility) but I am pretty sure I hear that. If anyone knows anything else please share.

Anyways, either way its an amazing song.

drumaster
01-20-2003, 01:03 AM
and at the part before maynard sings the "Ive spent so many years in question..." You can hear something like "hey now" in the backroud

Mark D
02-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Well I just posted in another thread about these voices. This has really got me interested. Does anybody have any good answers as to what these whispers are about?

seeker
02-06-2003, 03:09 AM
i noticed this a few weeks ago, after i read someone's post... apparently some folks with heavy equipment really analyzed the thing, backwards forwards, take out a few channels, and so on. what they discovered was nothing at all. it's like some kind of alien language, like a poem or something. i've listened to it a few times myself, have it recorded backwards onto a cd (next to sehceel & skcit) and i think i agree. listen to it again... are the words really clear or do they just sound like they might be saying what you think they are?

Jerk off
02-06-2003, 07:15 AM
I can hear them, but it just sounds like a chick whispering, "I think, i hear, i am. Though i saw, This is what i am." Thats all i can hear though.

Mark D
02-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Maybe the voices are there to encourage listeners to use their third eye (imagination) to make an answer.

Penguin
02-08-2003, 09:28 AM
My headphones are really messed up and I need to adjust them to make it sound normal.

When they're in their messed up mode and it gets to the part where he says "child's rhyme stuck in my head" and so on it sounds really weird, there's some kind of voice over effect that is actually pretty cool. I can also hear the whispering really well.. but I can't make it out at all, it's backwards or something.