PDA

View Full Version : killed the tiny people

mechanic
02-26-2004, 08:38 PM
i think he killed the tiny people. if you didnt notice, only things that are his can change his color. so, if he started walking toward the people and he killed them and his color turned red, then "of course, those tiny people out there" were his too. its kinda hard to explain.......i dont think the car changed his color because his color changed after he started walking toward the people, away from the car. call me crazy, but its just my opinion. if you want to contradict me, feel free.

AllforUnity
03-02-2004, 12:59 PM
l'm not sure l know what you mean.

uhh...fork?
03-04-2004, 05:30 PM
l'm not sure l know what you mean.
Im not sure "they" know what "they" mean... nonetheless.... good post?

seppukujack
04-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Nice post
But it seems so familiar
... seems so familiar

[/sarcasm]

AllforUnity
04-08-2004, 06:59 AM
Hmmm...

Peaceful Moments
04-08-2004, 07:10 AM
call me crazy, but its just my opinion.

You're crazy. What tiny people are you talking about?

Windir
04-08-2004, 07:17 AM
Those tiny people... listen to the song...
They walk towards him... on the green grass,.. end of the song!

AllforUnity
04-08-2004, 12:09 PM
l don't see it either.

Kapoo
08-11-2004, 04:31 PM
i think he killed the tiny people. if you didnt notice, only things that are his can change his color. so, if he started walking toward the people and he killed them and his color turned red, then "of course, those tiny people out there" were his too. its kinda hard to explain.......i dont think the car changed his color because his color changed after he started walking toward the people, away from the car. call me crazy, but its just my opinion. if you want to contradict me, feel free.

Interesting, I kinda felt the same way.

IcaLynn
08-25-2006, 08:11 AM
You're crazy. What tiny people are you talking about?

the people in the distance, jackass. when you objects from far away, they are smaller than they appear to be face to face.

IcaLynn
08-25-2006, 08:18 AM
blue- peaceful, calm serene, often ignorant.
green- earthy, loving, one with someone/something
red- love, hate, pain, sufferage, passion

i image the guy waking up from a night of drinking or drugs, hes not sure where he is or why. he feels like theres no one or nothing there until he notices the sticky residue over him. he starts to think, his mind wanders and he finds the knife and remembers. he wants to feel like what has been done needs to be justified, dont know if he did it first or if it was done to him. he sees people and he gains a mean streak. he thinks those people left him there and he gets pissed. he wants answers and he wants revenge....

(i see it a few different ways depending on my mood.)

eapatty01
06-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh, ya. I've always assumed he was a maniac killer. I think the sticky stuff on his hands was probably blood. He is mentally insane and has some kind of god complex. What ever he sees he owns. Green is his color, blue. I guess i never considered the color of the car but i agree, i think red is his color because he is going to kill those people. Also the "If god is our father.." line is a big hint ***.

Ghostwriter
06-09-2007, 06:31 AM
AAAH! This is confusing! Explain more!

Pavlov_Dog
06-25-2007, 12:26 PM
I think the goo was alien blood and that the little people were aliens as well, some of the same aliens that he killed.

I love this song.

Bhikkhu
08-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I think red "became his colour" because he touched the car, which is red, so whatever he touches "becomes his colour". The reason for this, is probably because he is insane because he used too much acid or something. The car is not really his, but belongs to the people who are walking by the woods.