PDA

View Full Version : Rennes-Le-Chateau

TimothyLeary
02-23-2004, 03:42 PM
ok, so; here's my interpretation. If we kind of go along through the video; some of the ideas and images line up with the myster of Rennes Le Chateau. (if you don't know about it, you haven't read danny's website, and in which case, read that and look on the internet for clues.) At the beginning; we see an altar; in the mystery, manuscripts were found in the altar of the church. i think we see the originators of the secret of Rennes Le Chateau, the three in the suits. Haven't directly figured this whole scene out, but i do see some interesting things. The one bald guy scratches his nose (nose is maybe a reference to the river (i think it was) refered to in one of the manuscripts) and the blue apple, which is mentioned throughout this mystery. Ok, so now the guys puke (not sure aboiut the puking). then the seven hands (disciples maybe) pull the circle into a seven pointed star.
Ok, the first creature we see is the little guy; which i think could be his ideas of christ and what is holy. so we see tricky (maybe is Berenger Sauniere?) and as parabloa starts, we see the swinging stones; maybe a reference to the church in shambles. all around is darkness and dirtyness. and then tricky breaks the stone, just as sauniere broke the stone cover to the crypt. ok, then we see it go into a wall which makes it appear as if he is entering some place. he steps into a room with a "perfect" tree; perfectly fractal (as trees are) and symetrical. maybe this reperesents the first answer to the secert he found? we then see "christ" (and religion) following him, and suddenly, he see him in his "study" (the glass box place) as he goes into his own head and tries to figure the problem out intellectually. afterwards, he finds the next piece of the puzzle, which, could also be a reference to the blue apples or pomegranates, which would mean he could be close to finding he answer. Then he becomes obsessed with the ball, and "religion" catches his attention again. When he turns back to the mystery, it is all the more complex.
now, he begins his outward view, as did sauniere before and after his discovery. he was known to take long walks outside, sometimes for weeks. anyways, "christ" sees that sauniere is obssessed with the mystery, and they both see how complex and time consuming it is. (i.e. by the addition of the extra nodes on the blue apple).
"christ" tries to get his attention, but is ignored and is stomped by the belief that something is hidden at the end of the mystery. (i.e., his old beliefs of the way things were as told by the bible was crushed by new knowledge)
he is upset by his "heretical" views, he lashes out on the mystery. after some cooling down, he goes back and looks at exactly what made his beliefs tick. he thens comes to terms with the reality, and leaving all of his beliefs behind he goes into the forrest, with the mystery still trailing him. (like i have mentioned that sauniere was opt to do) he then sees the light, which illuminates him as he looks around to see if anyone else is witnessing the same thing. he then finds the "holy thing" (maybe gold leave = gold treasure or ark of the covenant or holy grail..) and is enlightened, ie the alex grey artwork. well, that's my rant, thank for listening... any other feedback?

--The great and powerful Sako
www.enterthethoughts.com

chapter24
02-28-2004, 10:08 PM
i'm just glad to see a take on the video, revolving around the Rennes Le Chateau mysteries. not near enough talk about it on here as i'd like there to be. good theory!!!

03-01-2004, 02:03 PM
if it was about rennes-le-chateau, there would be hidden allusions to the emerald tablet. It's a fact.